THE NEW, OFFICAL, PERMANENT TEAM ED THREAD!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Helllooohooooooo! Kitten is back! Hope you all missed me. LMAO
    Was on a ski trip for the weekend and it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!
    I didn't really wedel down the pistes ... I'm a terrible ski driver, so it was more a kind of rolling, but it was still a great burn caloriewise.
    I'm taking this day off, since I'm still half on vacation. But I'm back on track tomorrow. Still got my water in today, 10 glasses or so. So it's not completely a fail. :wink:
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    WOW! my name is Ed, I have to be a part of Team Ed!. I had a real good week last week
    and will do it again this week.

Ed
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    So far I'm doing good - yay. I am sore from my w/out's though!!! 8 glasses of water is easy peasy! Love the stuff!!!!
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Oh Captain, my Captain! Thanks for always having the right words to lift a friend when we're down. 30 minutes hard on the bike trainer down, and 30 minutes of weights scheduled for later. Always start the week off with a BANG! Hope you're little family is doing well.
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    Good Afternoon all.
    Had a snow day today so I have spent most of it in bed. Bad I know but it feels so good. haha :)
    Played in the snow (sledding) for about 15 minutes and ended up breathing hard. I guess that hill was harder to walk up then it looked. Today is a rest day from the ea sports challenge but there is a just dance 2 score challenge going on around here ( 3 songs) so I may turn that on and work on my score. Doing well with water and calories. Feeling like I need a change, tomorrow I'm getting a haircut, gonna tell her that I don't want it super super short but to cut it all off. We will see what happens. Love you all, you are the best support I get besides my hubby!.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    DId a 1 hour spin class this morning (first monday class i've taken) and then P90X after work and have to fix my car before the hockey game starts tonight!

Awesome! Spin is so fun and so is p90x. Hope everything works out with your car bro.
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    90 minutes of cardio -- wow I can do that in one day!! :)
    Tonight I am going to check out my Biggest Loser game after work (and weigh in ... grr)
    After work I have a Thai Yoga Massage -- woo hoo!
    Work is terrible today ... when you have been off for a week and no one does your job when you are gone, its like doing 1 weeks worth of work when you come back!!

I hope work gets better! massage!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Good evening,

All water drunk already and it is only 5pm! Did 1.5 hours in the gym this morning 50 of which was cardio, so that's me looking good for this week already!

Mandy xx

WOOHOO!! Getting it done! You go AllStar!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Helllooohooooooo! Kitten is back! Hope you all missed me. LMAO
    Was on a ski trip for the weekend and it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!
    I didn't really wedel down the pistes ... I'm a terrible ski driver, so it was more a kind of rolling, but it was still a great burn caloriewise.
    I'm taking this day off, since I'm still half on vacation. But I'm back on track tomorrow. Still got my water in today, 10 glasses or so. So it's not completely a fail. :wink:

As long as you are being you there is no fail! Awesome on the water!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Oh Captain, my Captain! Thanks for always having the right words to lift a friend when we're down. 30 minutes hard on the bike trainer down, and 30 minutes of weights scheduled for later. Always start the week off with a BANG! Hope you're little family is doing well.

We are awesome! Tonight is scouts. How are you and yours? And great job!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    So far I'm doing good - yay. I am sore from my w/out's though!!! 8 glasses of water is easy peasy! Love the stuff!!!!

You make everything look easy peasy! You go girl!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    WOW! my name is Ed, I have to be a part of Team Ed!. I had a real good week last week
    and will do it again this week.

Ed

2 Eds are better than 1! Welcome aboard!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Good Afternoon all.
    Had a snow day today so I have spent most of it in bed. Bad I know but it feels so good. haha :)
    Played in the snow (sledding) for about 15 minutes and ended up breathing hard. I guess that hill was harder to walk up then it looked. Today is a rest day from the ea sports challenge but there is a just dance 2 score challenge going on around here ( 3 songs) so I may turn that on and work on my score. Doing well with water and calories. Feeling like I need a change, tomorrow I'm getting a haircut, gonna tell her that I don't want it super super short but to cut it all off. We will see what happens. Love you all, you are the best support I get besides my hubby!.

We love you to! Sounds liek an awesome day!
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I can do that!
    I did 31 minutes of cardio today and am well on my way to drinking 8 glasses of water.:drinker:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    I can do that!
    I did 31 minutes of cardio today and am well on my way to drinking 8 glasses of water.:drinker:

Awesome! I will do my cardio tongith and I am up to about 9 glasses.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    got in all my water and 36 min of cardio
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Okay the water will be very hard for me and not because I don't drink much of anything elas I just don't seem to be very thirsty. Now if it tasted more like diet A&W now that would no problem. The workout will be easy to get in 3 days in since I do 6 days a week and cardio and weight training.

My goals for the week.
    1 go to bed early enouf to get up earily for the gym
    2 stay under my calorie 6 out of 7 days
    3 drink more water
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this?!?!?!?! No one told me!!!!! What the H? I am here now, ready to knock down a house!!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone!

Time to go to work! Today is a scheduled rest day but I may do a little yoga or something easy.
    I made my water quota yesterday and I am down 2 pounds since yesterday! Way to flush out the bloat!:happy:
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I drank all my water yesterday and lost .4 pounds! woo hoo :) Now if I can keep my sodium down today maybe I'll show another loss tomorrow! :D