Recruiting for Last Loser Standing Round 2!!!!

Options

Replies

• debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    marking for later
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    like to be in also, but will have to learn to post photos.

As for as the pics go, you just upload a photo to a site like photo bucket, then copy the html code for image. Paste in on here but change the capitalized IMG on both ends to lower case. I'll go over again and post examples before the competition and once everyone is registered, but its easy.
  • vbogey
    vbogey Posts: 57
    Options
    ok changed my mind. would like to, but don't think i would get you the pics on time. thanks anyway. good luck to all
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    ok changed my mind. would like to, but don't think i would get you the pics on time. thanks anyway. good luck to all

Ok, np! The pics just have to be on Monday's before 12am pacific time, though!
  • JackieBea
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing this one....I need something to hold me accountable, and I think a friendly competition with my best friend may be the way to go! :-)
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing this one....I need something to hold me accountable, and I think a friendly competition with my best friend may be the way to go! :-)

It really helped me with accountability! :)
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    So far, we have 2 members that are registered and paid! Hopefully we get A LOT more before Feb :)
  • Shamrock40
    Options
    Thinking about it
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    bump
  • airsangel
    airsangel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I need your email address for paypal.
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    I'm in...I need your email address for paypal.

Message sent, ty!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    I need the email address too, please :)
  • Healthyby30
    Options

Sent!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • sarahmckinley
    sarahmckinley Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    ooooooh! buuuump! let me see how this week goes lol
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I have been impatiently waiting for you guys to gain weight so the first one would finally end (in hopes that there would be another one) LOL!! I need to know how to send money other than paypal though.

This should help me stay motivated to get rid of these last 20!! I am worried about TOM though. I'm going to be mad if I get bumped because of it! It's only 5 dollars though. It's totally worth the risk!

I miss topics here al the time, and I pop in several times a day. We'll have to keep this bumped so that lots of people see it.
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Lol, ok let me know when you need a mailing address and I'll send it to you!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

Could I have the email address as well...thanks, Kim
  • Healthyby30
    Options

Could I have the email address as well...thanks, Kim

Sent! We are getting lots of people :) Hopefully we get a lot more and keep this competition going for a LONG time!!!
  • glittersoul
    Options

Sent!

I checked my inbox and I didn't get anything :(