Recruiting for Last Loser Standing Round 2!!!!

Options

Replies

• Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Someone else said the same thing, I'll resend it right now!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Still nothing... I think the MFP gods are interfering lol
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    So I've thought it over and I'm in - I could use that extra OOMPH to keep me motivated. :) Can you send me the address for paypal? Maybe try it like this:

ExampleEmail AT site DOT com

to avoid whatever is keeping the messages from going through?
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Still nothing... I think the MFP gods are interfering lol

Omg!! Lol I will resend it again! This is nuts. And some are getting them twice lol.
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    So I've thought it over and I'm in - I could use that extra OOMPH to keep me motivated. :) Can you send me the address for paypal? Maybe try it like this:

ExampleEmail AT site DOT com

to avoid whatever is keeping the messages from going through?

Sent!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I have been impatiently waiting for you guys to gain weight so the first one would finally end (in hopes that there would be another one) LOL!! I need to know how to send money other than paypal though.

This should help me stay motivated to get rid of these last 20!! I am worried about TOM though. I'm going to be mad if I get bumped because of it! It's only 5 dollars though. It's totally worth the risk!

I miss topics here al the time, and I pop in several times a day. We'll have to keep this bumped so that lots of people see it.
    I'm not going to lose! You better have a talk with Amber or Courtney... LOL

However, when Round 2 starts water makes a HUGE difference with my Tom. I try to drink my weight in ounces of water during the 3-4 days before my TOM (I also retain HUGE!!).
  • just4peachy
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing this one....I need something to hold me accountable, and I think a friendly competition with my best friend may be the way to go! :-)
    I will STOMP you!!
    And I :heart: you!
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    :devil: WORLD DOMINATION!!!!:devil:
    My plan is to win both!

It won't happen because I'm going to win!!!! lol

MUAHHHHH Silly girls your both wrong cause I GOT THIS!!!!!!
  • Teran0612
    Teran0612 Posts: 263
    Options
    Bumpity, bump, Bump, BUMP!!!!

I am sooooo in like Flynn!! Send me the Paypal info too please!!! tehehehehe!! I'm so excited!!!
  • just4peachy
    Options
    My plan is to win both!

I'm really glad you two are still with me at the end. I'll miss you at the finish line :drinker: LOL
    In all reality, I'm shocked I've made it this far and the two of you are constantly kicking my butt at weigh-ins. I'm really impressed with the dedication & encouragement you guys have shown throught the first competition!! You ladies are amazing!!
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Bumpity, bump, Bump, BUMP!!!!

I am sooooo in like Flynn!! Send me the Paypal info too please!!! tehehehehe!! I'm so excited!!!

Message Sent
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    My plan is to win both!

I'm really glad you two are still with me at the end. I'll miss you at the finish line :drinker: LOL
    In all reality, I'm shocked I've made it this far and the two of you are constantly kicking my butt at weigh-ins. I'm really impressed with the dedication & encouragement you guys have shown throught the first competition!! You ladies are amazing!!

I feel the same way! This has me wondering how long it will keep going! I am not stopping!!! Lol Can't wait to see who wins in a few years :P
  • JackieBea
    Options
    I will STOMP you!!

I'm in - send me the Paypal address.
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    However, when Round 2 starts water makes a HUGE difference with my Tom. I try to drink my weight in ounces of water during the 3-4 days before my TOM (I also retain HUGE!!).
    [/quote]

Thanks for the tip!! I'm going to give it a shot - hopefully it will work!
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    I will STOMP you!!

Sent, please let me know if you don't get it...I've been having issues. I also apologize if you get two!
  • amenhorn
    amenhorn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun. Can I have the Paypal email too? :)
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    This sounds like fun. Can I have the Paypal email too? :)

Sent, let me know if you didn't get!
  • yacker678
    Options
    I think I want to do this too. can you send me the address to send money I don't have paypal.
  • JackieBea
    Options
    I will STOMP you!!

Sent, please let me know if you don't get it...I've been having issues. I also apologize if you get two!

Didn't get it. I can probably get it from just_peachy if there are issues with getting it here.
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    I will STOMP you!!

Didn't get it. I can probably get it from just_peachy if there are issues with getting it here.

My messaging is all messed up, sorry I'm going to try and resend it again. If you don't get it I guess then you can get it from her, sorry!