Recruiting for Last Loser Standing Round 2!!!!

Options

Replies

• ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    i posted on your wall, but never got a PM. i need the paypal address please.,
    thanks
  • erinjoy002
    erinjoy002 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This sounds fun! I want in! Can I get the Paypal info please?

Thanks!

and good luck to all :)
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    i posted on your wall, but never got a PM. i need the paypal address please.,
    thanks

I sent you a message yesterday. For some reason not all of my messages are still apparently not sending. I thought the issue was fixed. Send me a message and I will reply it to it and see if that way works.
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Anyone who needs the paypal info please SEND ME A MESSAGE. Announce that you are joining here but you need to send me a message so I don't miss anyone!

Thanks!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Courtney, is your paypal/email the same as it was last round?
  • arcash21
    Options
    I am in. Let me know where to send the $
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Updated List of everyone paid so far. I know there are a few on the way in the mail.

Skinnyby29
    Gonnaloseitin2011
    HeatherShrinking
    Airsangel
    Just_Peachy
    Glittersoul
    JackieBea
    KLJ456
    jptmemphis
    erinjoy002
    LissaLou
    Humpalc
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Courtney, is your paypal/email the same as it was last round?

Yes it is! :)
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I need a mailing address for you. I will go ahead and send you a message now seeing that seems to be the best way!
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    I'm in too! I need a mailing address for you. I will go ahead and send you a message now seeing that seems to be the best way!

Thanks for the message, sent a response. Please let me know if you did not get it!
  • jptmemphis
    jptmemphis Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Bump :happy:

Looking for more contestants.
  • jptmemphis
    jptmemphis Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ok, so AmberBarrios, Just_Peachy and I are the last ones in the first round and have decided we're going to continue our competition amongst ourselves but we need more competition to keep things going!!! So, we are going to start round 2!

Official rules are as follows:

1) Entry Fee of $5. If sending by PayPal, you would need $5.46 in your account, this includes fees..just send the $5 though. Depending on how many people sign up, there will either be 1, 2, or 3 gift cards given in the end (visa or mastercard). If we don't get many people, like last round, we decided to just give away one prize of $50 to the winner. PM me for my paypal email address. Also, you do not have to send by paypal, though it is the preferred method. I will give you PO Box for anyone not wanting to send through paypal.

2) You must register by signing up on this post by Feb. 3 (NO exceptions) and payment must be received by Feb. 5

3) You must weigh in every week on Monday, starting on Feb. 7, 2011 by midnight Pacific Time. For a weigh in to qualify it must be a picture of your scale with the weigh in word for the week on it and date. Every Sunday, I will create a new thread with the weigh in word. Just write it on a piece of paper, and Monday place it on your scale when you take your picture.

4) You MUST send it in every Monday by midnight Pacific Time or you will be disqualified. If you gain any weight, you will be disqualified. You MUST lose or maintain to stay in the running.

5) This competition has no real end date, since it will just go off of who is the last one still losing/maintaining.
    Edited by Skinnyby29 on Tue 01/11/11 01:43 PM
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Bump...need more people!
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Updated list of everyone in contest thus far!

Skinnyby29
    Gonnaloseitin2011
    HeatherShrinking
    Airsangel
    Just_Peachy
    Glittersoul
    JackieBea
    KLJ456
    jptmemphis
    erinjoy002
    LissaLou
    Humpalc
    Nisijam5
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Updated list of everyone in contest thus far!

Skinnyby29
    Gonnaloseitin2011
    HeatherShrinking
    Airsangel
    Just_Peachy
    Glittersoul
    JackieBea
    KLJ456
    jptmemphis
    erinjoy002
    LissaLou
    Humpalc
    Nisijam5

wooo hooo look at that list grow!!
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My money is on the way too!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I will likely be sending some as well.
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm in, sending message now.
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Did you get my money? I sent it a while ago, but I don't see my name on the list. Just wanted to make aure. Thanks!
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    I sent messages out today to those who asked for the paypal and I sent a reply to your message Tonya, if you didn't get it please let me know. Something screwy has been going on with the servers today so not sure if they got sent or not!