Unconventional Celebrity Crush

Options

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Morgan Freeman-oh his voice-so soothing :-), the Allstate Commerical guys "Mayhem and Good Hands " and Anderson Cooper :-)

Anderson Cooper...mmmmmm!!!!

Sam Elliott in Road House...mmmmmm again!

My hubby knows that I would leave him for Sam Elliot. LOL
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I mentioned this on another topic also. I have a huge crush on Oliver Platt. I love, love, love Benicio del Toro for being dirty hot. He looks like he smells bad but he's still the hotness. And this last one may be a little creepy but I love Pee Wee Herman. I would love to see him on Broadway.
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I would do terrible, disgusting things to both Vince Vaughn and Seth Rogan (Knocked Up). I love funny guys and bigger guys!!

Totally different type, I have a huge crush on Joseph Gorden Lewis?? I think that's his name...500 Days of Summer dude :love:
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Dr. Drew pinsky! oww Oww, haha.
    Anderson Cooper is pretty sexy too! and of course george clooney!!

YES, Dr. Drew! ok, and.. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone, but Russel Brand. I know, I know..... :noway:
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Errm I have to hold my hands up I am a total nut for DONNIE WAHLBERG - NKTOB - have been since the 80s - I dont fight it anymore lol !

hence the picci - its my inspiration for the NK cruise next year - hmmmmmmm :)

That is awesome!! I'm going to the NKOTBSB concert in Dallas in June! :drinker: :laugh:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Barack Obama... Don't hate me. I would look good in the White House, lol. ;)

Yeah I'm Canadian and I think he's hot...I'm in love with Rick Mercer
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Barack Obama... Don't hate me. I would look good in the White House, lol. ;)

Yeah I'm Canadian and I think he's hot...I'm in love with Rick Mercer

I have to agree about Obama, too... definitely handsome.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Mines Kenny Chesney..don't think it's unconventional but I've had a thing for him since I aws 14.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Brian Williams, too.

I think Lester Holt from NBC is kind of a dream boat. So is Miguel Almaguer.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I would do terrible, disgusting things to both Vince Vaughn and Seth Rogan (Knocked Up). I love funny guys and bigger guys!!

Totally different type, I have a huge crush on Joseph Gorden Lewis?? I think that's his name...500 Days of Summer dude :love:

Joseph Gordon Levitt - I would say he goes hand in hand with Justin Long. :)
  • Courtney_Ann
    Options
    Mine is Edward Norton...something about him...

Also, Seth Rogan -- He is just so funny and cute...He is exactly the type of guy I would go for in real life.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Helena Bonham Carter......
    and I don't even swing that way....
    I can't disagree and I am only in to boys..

But for me Seth Rogan and for some reason(THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL PUSH IN ANY WAYYYY) Barack Obama
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Although it may not be TOO unconventional, I have a serious crush on Vince Vaughn. :love:
    OH...ME TOO!!!!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    This is a funny thread—particularly reading what some of you women find to be unconventional. It doesn't really matter what you put Johnny Depp in, he's still Johnny Depp! I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to say that without it being awkward. And Brad Pitt? Seriously? I assume that was a joke, haha.

As for unconventional women? Hmm ...

Annette Bening in American Beauty, totally.
    Jennifer Grey. With the OLD nose. (I think that's what classifies it as unconventional.)
    Helen Hunt
    Sarah Jessica Parker (ex's sister looked exactly like her ... but the version of Parker who's always in bad lighting and, thus, the nose stands out)
    Shannen Doherty (Yeah, I just found my VHS copy of Girls Just Want to Have Fun, you wanna fight about it? :p)

And, even though she looks so weird ...

Megan Fox. I don't know, something about her. [/lame joke]

Hah, I should emphasize, though, that I had to go through my video library to find some people. I don't find myself thinking about these people outside of their movies, but I wanted to partake in the fun.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I actually had a sex dream with the progressive insurance lady.

She covered my claim.

:smokin:
  • leslielove
    leslielove Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    DAVE MATTHEWS. :love:

Adam Sandler as well.
    Duuude yes to both!

For everyone saying Conan, he's not unconventional he's just plain.. godly.

And while Steven Tyler and David Bowie are both old enough to be my grandfather, love love love. SIGH.

Additionally,
    Idina Menzel (Wicked and RENT)
    Mariska Hargitay (SVU)
    Diane Keaton
    Russel Friggen Brand
    Jeffrey Donovan (Burn Notice)
    Noah Wyle (ER)
    Adrien Brody
  • lazyslug
    Options
    Nascar driver Tony Stewart :love:

Insurance commercial guy "MAYHEM" just as he is dirty and cut up and all that mess :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    <---- has several dirty jobs for Mike Rowe. :bigsmile:
  • johaleesi
    johaleesi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Adam Richman...from Man vs. Food. Love a man with an appetite for food and for life
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    my husband's "Island person" is natalie portman (he loves Jewish girls!) and mine is, regrettably, Brody from mallrats.