Replies

• nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    oh and Steven Colbert
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Hrmm, Don't know if he's unconventional, but I totally love Adrien Brody. Also, Sam Elliot & Mike Rowe. There are a few girls I have crushes on too, but the only one I can think of right this second is Dreya Weber!

Oh, Tony Bourdain!!!
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    John Goodman
    Kevin James
    I am a sucker for a funny guy.Oh and I LOVE Dr. Drew

I LOVE Dr. Drew too!
  • Snelllee
    Snelllee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Will Farrell. I love big goofy guys :)
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    lyle lovett
  • lanie13
    lanie13 Posts: 55
    Options
    unusual for me is Sean Connery lol
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    Bear Grylls from "Man vs. Wild"
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options

I used to love him until he drank his own pee. :sick:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I also think Clinton Kelly is hot. Too bad he's gay!!! That one HAS to be unconventional!!
  • MrsMills712
    Options

Hahaha, yes. He has done many things that gross me out. But... at least I know if I was stranded with that guy somewhere, we would make it out alive..... most likely ;-)
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options

Hahaha, yes. He has done many things that gross me out. But... at least I know if I was stranded with that guy somewhere, we would make it out alive..... most likely ;-)

Oh lol, i would love to get stranded on some deserted island with this guy! :love: :blushing: :love:

Speaking of unconventional celebrity crush (leaving out the conventional ones) I have to say ... Mark L. Walberg, not the actor but the host of "The Moment of Truth", Zachary Quinto, Craig Ferguson, Grant Imahara, Mark Harmon, Frankie Boyle, Jimmy Carr, Dara O'Briain, David Mitchell, David Tennant, Matt Smith, and John Barrowman (I know he is gay but he is incredibly hot!) :bigsmile:
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Lol ...I have to say LL Cool J I loved him back when he was a rapper & now as an actor in NCIS: Los Angeles
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    <---- has several dirty jobs for Mike Rowe. :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I would do terrible, disgusting things to both Vince Vaughn and Seth Rogan (Knocked Up). I love funny guys and bigger guys!!

Totally different type, I have a huge crush on Joseph Gorden Lewis?? I think that's his name...500 Days of Summer dude :love:

I love Vince Vaughn! I love the tall, bigger guys too.. ( like my hubby)
  • cookcs1984
    cookcs1984 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Some of these responses have me rolling on the floor with laughter.
    But my answer, definitely Seth Rogen.
    I liked him when he was chubbier, like "Knocked Up" Seth Rogen, not so much the "Green Hornet" Seth (although he's still a cutie in my book).
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,741 Member
    Options
    John Corbett :love:
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    The Rock is sexy!!!!:bigsmile: But my unconventional crush would have to be.....Steven Tyler. I don't think he is overly attractive but back in the 80's he was soooo sexy.
  • jtreadwell
    jtreadwell Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Billy Zane :love:
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    lyle lovett

Seeing Lyle and his large band in concert is awesome. His funny stories in between songs and music makes you see what a nice, sweet guy he really is. I would love to hang with him.

..............But, I pick Elizabeth Shue. (Sorry Lyle, we could still be BFF's)