Unconventional Celebrity Crush

Options

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Lol ...I have to say LL Cool J I loved him back when he was a rapper & now as an actor in NCIS: Los Angeles

OH MY GOSH YES! NCIS is a guilty pleasure for me, as is NCIS: LA - Mark Harmon has made me drool since he played football at UCLA (ok, so I wasn't born yet, but I saw pics & stuff), Michael Weatherly is FINE *drool*, and LL Cool J and Eric Christan Olsen are nice eye candy as well. Also have girl crushes on Daniela Ruah and Pauley Perette too!

Damn chickie....we sure do think alike. I love NCIS and NCIS LA...and not just they're my fave shows....but everyone on the shows are HOT! If I ever decided to 'play for the other team'...I would so jump Pauley Perrette.
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Wow--loving these answers--they crack me up . . .or I am in total agreement!

John Corbett, Jason Statham (oh that accent-YUM!), Chris Meloni (from Law & Order SVU)--I know there's more, but these were top-of-mind! LOL
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    My wife would leave me for Sam Elliot. Or Tom Selleck.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    The usual cute guys but as for unconventional....

Dr Drew
    Jeremy Piven
    Kevin James
    Jackie Warner (and I'm straight....but she could change me, lol)
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    Jack Black, Liam Niesum (sp?)

More conventional? Clive Owen

Other team? Natalie Portman
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Mine is Jim Carrey -- not sure how terribly unconventional that is. And I love John Cusak and Tom Hanks.
    One of friends shocked me when she told me she has a crush on...Elvis Costello. Guess I shouldn't judge, but hell no!!!
    ~melanie
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Jeremy Piven--I totally forgot about him, but he's one of mine too. Loved him in "Family Man" :)
  • 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I worked in the kitchen preping for Emeril and he is the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet, he went out of the way to say hello and introduce himself. No ego there! So I get your crush, I think I' ve had a seret crush since then. Who doesn't love a man who cooks!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Steve Perry from Journey. He is the only "celeb." I have ever wanted to met.
  • amandasilva
    amandasilva Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have been watching too many cartoons/kid shows with the toddlers.

Ahem.

Twist.- Fresh Beat Band

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I have to be at least 5 years older than him. Good thing DH doesn't read this stuff!!

And mine was David Duchovny as a kid.

And Chris Kattan (SNL) :laugh:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Ummmm

Steven Fry

Who is not only VERY gay but celibate and not at all good looking, BUT his mind....oh his MIND

And when I was younger.....Clint Eastwood!! I had a huge thing for him after watching The Good, The Bad and the Ugly when I was about 12 lol

and also Glen Campbell in True Grit!!!!!
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    Scott Conant & Chef Duff from Food Network
    Wayne Brady
    Matthew Settle
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Lol ...I have to say LL Cool J I loved him back when he was a rapper & now as an actor in NCIS: Los Angeles

OH MY GOSH YES! NCIS is a guilty pleasure for me, as is NCIS: LA - Mark Harmon has made me drool since he played football at UCLA (ok, so I wasn't born yet, but I saw pics & stuff), Michael Weatherly is FINE *drool*, and LL Cool J and Eric Christan Olsen are nice eye candy as well. Also have girl crushes on Daniela Ruah and Pauley Perette too!

Damn chickie....we sure do think alike. I love NCIS and NCIS LA...and not just they're my fave shows....but everyone on the shows are HOT! If I ever decided to 'play for the other team'...I would so jump Pauley Perrette.

Nice to see we think alike! :wink:

Agree with Pauley Perette!! Also Jodie Foster and Helen Hunt... Morgan Freeman... David Duchovney... Jeff Goldblum
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid I used to have a huge crush on Johnny Cash. I loved his rugged looks. June Carter stole him away from me. :tongue:

As a teenager, I had the absolutely biggest crush on Barry Manilow. I used to constantly fantasize about having his son. :embarassed:
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Lets see,
    I have always had a thing for Nicolas Cage and Johnny Depp. But I cant forget the legends like Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood and Sidney Poitier. These guys get sexier as they get older!
    And much to my daughers embarrasment, I do have a crush on Jake Gyllenhaal, she is absolutely mortified about it, so of course i have to remind her of it everytime his face comes across the TV screen LOL!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Agree with Pauley Perette!! Also Jodie Foster and Helen Hunt... Morgan Freeman... David Duchovney... Jeff Goldblum

ohmygoodness yes to Jeff Goldblum!
  • blogger79
    Options
    Mine would be Jason Segel.. he's not too terribly attractive but I really think he's funny!!
  • mommared53
    Options
    I forgot to say "mayhem" from allstate. Guys get Flo...we get mayhem

:bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    Options
    Dwight Yoakum. He's such a little skinny but when I used to watch CMT and see him singing with that hat pulled down over one eye, he would just make me melt. :laugh: