Trying to lose 30 + lbs by June- who in?

Options

Replies

• peterscr7
    Options
    I'm totally in!! Let's do it!!
  • crystaldkelley
    Options
    Our weekly challenge has paid off, so many of you done so well! Others maintained their weight which is awsome as well! I just want to say is you have not added me yet please do so, so we can help each other with our weight loss journey! Once again best of Luck!
  • Skinnykat11
    Options
    That is my exact goal. I need all the motivation I can get.
  • 086laura11
    Options
    im in definately. i need to lose 30lbs aswell hopefully for the summer.....best wishes to all of ye trying too:smile::smile:
  • Mellene
    Mellene Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm in, my Birthday is in July :)
  • kandikorn
    Options
    I'd like to join the challenge....got 50 to lose but 30 is a great start.
  • OMGG
    OMGG Posts: 44
    Options
    i'm in...... need help along the way...................... we can all help each other ... good luck :-)
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I need some great motivators and help. Losing is hard for me so lets do this!
  • tribe17
    Options
    I'm in, I need to lose 35lbs by the end of may. Any and all ideas are welcome. Trying to keep lifting weights while losing unwanted pounds. Anyone with experiance at this. Any advice would also be helpful.
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    Hi, weighing in early, as I am going away for a few days, I lost 2kg this week, which equals to 4.4lb yippee very happy, hope everyone is doing well!!!! good luck for weigh in :D
  • LindseyAnn19
    Options
    I am in!
  • rnbetty05
    rnbetty05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not too late to join in I hope. My goal is to be down 40 by August. I also can use all the support I can get.
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i overall want to lose 50lbs by my birthday in sept. i think that 30lbs by june is a great headstart goal. i could use the help from people on here, i need more help from other people in the same postion as me. my close friends and family try to help but it is not the same.
  • coypelican
    Options
    I am in!
  • emilillymom
    Options
    weighed myself today. down a pound in a week. slow progress but at least its something
  • Griffin90
    Griffin90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am in, but I will hopefully lose more by then. Need the motivation because I am running a half marathon on Memorial Day.

I definitely need the push.
  • han182
    han182 Posts: 82
    Options
    i'm in! 31 to go :D
  • danlyn
    danlyn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Would LOVE to lose 30 by June and like a lot of us, can use all the help I can get. Please add me as a friend if you're in this group. Thanks:flowerforyou:
  • losinit4me
    losinit4me Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get back into the swing of things and I think joining this goal is an awesome way to do it. I can use all the help I can get and tons of support, feel free to add me as a friend. :flowerforyou:
  • mabennett
    Options
    I'm in!! Gotta lose 25lb. My big 40 bday is coming up in the spring and this weight has GOT TO GO!