Slow cooker recipes with low calories

Options

Replies

• skinnysoonkim
    Options
    I would absolutely love a copy of your pamplet. If you would be so kind to email me I would appreciate the help. maw.203@cox.net.

Thanks alot,
  • Soon2BMrsRamos
    Options
    I would love a copy of the pamphlet too please. arogers6@mail.usf.edu. Thanks a TON! :D
  • Pattywack74
    Options
    Bump!!
    I would also love a copy too....thanks: Pattywack74@yahoo.com
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    I have a great 24 page pamphlet of great recipes and tips when it comes to using your slow cooker that I received from my nutritionist a year or so ago. What is really nice about it, is she has included the nutrition facts for the recipes so you know how many servings there are and the contents of each serving!

If you would like me to send it to you, just give me an email address and I would gladly forward it.

Here is my latest favorite crockpot dessert:

Apple Sauce

Core peell ( I suppose you don't have to if you don't mind the peel) and slice a variety of apples (you can use whatever kinds you like I personally use about 5 different types in mine) - enough apples to fill the crockpot that you are using

Throw in some lemon juice and cinnamon/all spice/apple pie seasoning/nutmeg whatever you prefer

Turn that bad boy on and let her go on high for a few hours or low for a few more until the apples are as soft as you prefer them to be, I let mine go til they are mush, but some others I know prefer a more chunky apple sauce so they don't let it go as long.

If you don't want to add lemon juice a little bit of water can be added if you like instead

I use some sweet and some sour apples and I find that this combo requires NO added sugar and is plenty sweet (more golden delicious apples yum) :)

ENJOY

i would like a copy of those recipes, inn0c3ntbbygrlx3@yahoo.com
  • rmknapp
    rmknapp Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love a copy of this. rmknapp@comcast.net
  • bail01
    bail01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like the pamphlet too! :)

bailey_albert@hotmail.ca
  • MRR8
    MRR8 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love a copy of the recipes if you still have it available- mricca1@alumni.lsu.edu
  • BrandyH20
    BrandyH20 Posts: 63
    Options
    Save for later
  • browneyesbb89
    browneyesbb89 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    These all sound good.
  • VParee
    VParee Posts: 26
    Options
    would also love a copy of the pamphlet to please THANK YOU! email: paree@att.net
  • maup1706
    maup1706 Posts: 2
    Options
    Would like a copy as well. Thanks a bunch!! leslie_maupin@yahoo.com
  • kittyforet
    kittyforet Posts: 29
    Options
    would you mind sending it to me too please? kittyforet@yahoo.com

Thanks!
  • kls310
    kls310 Posts: 9
    Options
    Bump
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    I have a great 24 page pamphlet of great recipes and tips when it comes to using your slow cooker that I received from my nutritionist a year or so ago. What is really nice about it, is she has included the nutrition facts for the recipes so you know how many servings there are and the contents of each serving!

If you would like me to send it to you, just give me an email address and I would gladly forward it.

Here is my latest favorite crockpot dessert:

Apple Sauce

Core peell ( I suppose you don't have to if you don't mind the peel) and slice a variety of apples (you can use whatever kinds you like I personally use about 5 different types in mine) - enough apples to fill the crockpot that you are using

Throw in some lemon juice and cinnamon/all spice/apple pie seasoning/nutmeg whatever you prefer

Turn that bad boy on and let her go on high for a few hours or low for a few more until the apples are as soft as you prefer them to be, I let mine go til they are mush, but some others I know prefer a more chunky apple sauce so they don't let it go as long.

If you don't want to add lemon juice a little bit of water can be added if you like instead

I use some sweet and some sour apples and I find that this combo requires NO added sugar and is plenty sweet (more golden delicious apples yum) :)

ENJOY
    CAN YOU SEND A COPY OF THE PAMPHLET TO ME AS WELL? :)
    SPRKLNSHINE8@AOL.COM
  • gtbalm
    gtbalm Posts: 14 Member
    Options

I would like a copy of the pamphlet also please :) gtbalmtext@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Lisa
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind, I'd like a copy.

rrsuthy@hotmail.com
  • Phipps1994
    Options
    send one to me too!
    missyphipps@yahoo.com
  • eshla
    eshla Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Could I please have a copy of the recipes as well?
    Thanks in advnace!
    eshla@comcast.net
  • purple_possum
    Options
    Could I please have a copy of the recipes as well? mattandsam.mead@bigpond.com..
    Thank YOU :smile: