any short people on here?

Options

Replies

• MansiB
    MansiB Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 & Fierce --haha!! Currently weigh 155lbs and i'm STUCK!!! So for all you fellow shorties out there who have lost weight....How'd you do it??????
    Its so easy for us shorties to gain weight & look like little meatballs. SO HOW HOW HOW HAVE YOU GUYS ACHIEVED YOUR GOALS???????
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I"m 5'1...when I was pregnant with my last baby, I was at 222 pounds, I was as round as I was tall.. I'm aiming for 120-110...slowly working my way to it.
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    5'1" here.

You can SEE when I gain a pound. gah.

Starting weight was 185. Currently at 179 and looking to lose about 45+ more.
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 1/4" lol I'm at 145.6 as of this morning starting at 157 after having my second son in May of 2009 just quit nursing Dec 17th and was hanging at 155 or so (couldnt lose weight period with nursing even with doing p90x!) now its coming off and i'm so happy!! My goal right now is 125lbs and then see from there... Not sure i would look good at 110 or even 115 or 120 but we'll see haha my hubby really wants me to keep my booty and afraid i wont keep it if i lose too much! My prepregnancy weight was 138 and i still needed to lose some weight but was def much happier at that weight than 157! good luck shorties :)

Shari
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    5'2 woot woot! represent!
  • mandym74
    mandym74 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    :smile: 5 foot 2 here....I have lots of weight to lose! You look great~
  • nelliebugs
    Options
    My girlfriend is 5'5", not sure if that's "short" to everyone or just me LOL. I'm 6'2". She weighs 181 and is working towards 150.
  • inpaperclouds
    Options
    I'm 5'2. Need to lose 20 more lbs, just lost 10.
  • chanchara
    Options
    4'8 At 133lbs and hoping to get back down to 106.:wink:
  • pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1. :)
  • melmel119
    Options
    wow! i am 5' even and 165 lbs!!!!! just started on here a few days ago. Does this site really help and how did you drop all the weight?
  • ablacknau
    Options
    Im 5ft 3in I weighed 153lbs pre pregnancy, 199lbs right before birth of my son, and 16 months later im at 175.. my lowest is 130 and id love to get there again :-)
  • pannet
    pannet Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and wanting to weigh 110-115 lbs!!!! Working towards that goal! I'm at 175 lbs. Hooray for your 57 lbs gone!
  • jkealaiki
    Options
    Yep Im short at 5' 0"

3198567.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • susanaz
    susanaz Posts: 24
    Options
    Frodo's Unite!!! I'm 5'2 lol!
  • texastornado53
    Options
    I'm 5' 2'' and 10 lbs heavier than I should be for my height and "petite" frame. I'm working hard, though, to take it off!
  • prinmalik
    prinmalik Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    yes Im 5'2 and have a long way to go Im trying to lose 30lbs by April
  • dkconklin
    dkconklin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" (possibly closer to 5'3") I have about 10+ pounds I want to lose... :)
  • adrizabalA
    Options
    I'm 5'0". I'm nowhere near your weight...but I am definitely working on getting there. Right now my goal is to weigh 140 lbs which might seem like a lot for my height, but I haven't weighed that since middle school 17 years ago!!!

And in the words of the awesome Kristin Chenoweth ...."Life's too short. I'm not!"
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i always tell people i'm 60 inches of fury!!!! i'm around 129 now and want to get to 120 by May. it's so hard to pick a goal weight

when you are short! i can't be 90 pounds but i also can't be 140!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!