Options

Replies

• asm12707
    Options
    im 5'3" but far from 110 lol
  • JSprad
    JSprad Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm 5' 3"...still have a lot of weight to go, but I will not stop until I get there!!
  • catzybird
    catzybird Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 so really short with around 30lbs to lose :sad:
  • widmer3
    widmer3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    5'2" , 122, trying to get down to at least 117!!!
  • trinafurness
    trinafurness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5ft1" = seems there are alot of use here :smile:
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I am fun size, not short. 5'3. Ok. Probably more like 5'2ish, but the ish pushes me to 5'3.

I have short stubby legs though, so I look even shorter. Surgery can tuck me and suck me and boost me, but it can't give me longer legs. Modern science blows!!!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2" most days :) i am at 158 again was down to 140 from 180 about 2 years ago, but unfortunatley i gained 22 back. my goal now is 139lb first and then 125 at some point in the next year or so.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    5'2"... I like my curves and muscle tone, so I'm aiming to lose about 20-25 lbs.
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    5 feet even, fully entrenches me in the short club.
  • jaimelynn913
    Options
    I am only 5 ft even, I weigh about 130 right now, and wanna get back down to my 110-115 like I was in HS 5 years ago. I just started with my fitnesspal about 3 days ago and I am hoping for the same great results you all are getting! The support IS amazing! :smile:
  • michaellafinley
    Options
    Yes! i am 5 foot even.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 1, although you could round me up to 5ft2 when I wear my heels to work. My starting weight was 157 and I just hit 130, so maybe 6 more lbs to go. I tend to be on the heavier end of that "healthy" BMI spectrum-I tend to be muscular. Not a bad thing, I'm just happy my bootie fits in my jeans again!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    5'3" and a quarter! My high was 172, I started here at 160 and got down to 145 but then fell off the wagon and have put a bunch back on. I'm too nervous to see exactly how much so I'm starting this round's weigh-ins on Feb 1.

I put my goal here of 120 but really I would be happy at 130 which is the lowest I've weighed since I can remember. At 130 though I am still a size 8/10...I got them wide hips...

The 'secret' to success? Eat healthy, track your calories and exercise a lot. Sounds sooo easy right? Aaarrrghhh ;)
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i'm 28 years old, 5'3" and a half and between 127-128 lbs with a medium/large frame (for being short at least)...i'd like to lose a few more lbs to be 123-124 by april for my wedding...my biggest concern is getting toned though so even if i don't lose weight, but i see some more definition, i will be happy :)
  • angelsouthernbelle
    angelsouthernbelle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i am 4"11 at 162 pounds i am striving for 129 i have had trouble all my life with my weight and 129 is the lowest i have ever gotten. but it also doesn't help i am top heavy. any ideas to help me reach this goal plz let me know.
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 5'0 and started working out November 18, 2010. I weighed in at 193.8 and got on the scale this morning and it said 181.4...that goes up and down so I will just say I'm 182 lbs.

I have joined the 40+ Challenge, for folks 40 years and older - I'll be 44 in March. My goal is to lose 10lbs by Feb 26, 2011...I know that's really big...but i will try...to be honest will be happy if I lose 6 to 8 lbs.

Well good luck to the 5 feet club

:love:

3519758.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and new here. Have a long way to go.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Loving this all us shorties :)
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm 5'3" and 150 lbs (my goal is to be 110 to 125)! I love being short, though there are cons as well. Like I hate how if you gain just five pounds it is so noticeable! I also hate having to hem all my pants because they are too short. haha :) Also, as an actress my height can work to my advantage... sometimes. haha
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    5'2" here and have a long way to go till i get back to 115lbs. That was what I weighed when i met my DH in college, I would (and i bet DH would too) love it if I get back down there. My first goal is 135lbs which is healthy BMI range, but I have about 50 lbs to go get there. I can do it, one day at a time!

i like to see short people success stories...i think we have it so much harder!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!