any short people on here?

Options

Replies

• DoralisM
    Options
    Shortie over here! 5'1" and 134lbs... looking to go down to 118lbs =)
  • DoralisM
    Options
    I'm a shortie. Only 5' tall and a LOT of weight to lose. Started out with 250 lbs and have lost 13 so far. Mini goal is to break free from the 200's, but my doctor says for my height I should be 110 lbs. Yikes!

U'm 110 may be too small... these doctors, sheesh, lol I think we would be fine at 115-119lbs
  • TheQueenishere
    Options
    I am 5'0 and love it! I have about 40lbs to lose, but will get there!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet too. Under tall and vertical challenged, and with a small frame. Reached my weight goal (103), still working on toning, and reducing body fat. Someday I will get there...
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 25 lbs to go
  • jtreadwell
    jtreadwell Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my current weight is 143.2. My heaviest weight was 185. I'm not quite sure what my goal weight should be, but for now I am trying for 130. According to crazy charts I should weigh anywhere from 97lbs to 115lbs. I guess I just have to kind of wait it out and see how I look and feel as I go along.
  • peanut352
    peanut352 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I guess there's a lot of shorty's out there! :laugh:

I'm 5' , I started in July weighing 204! and I am now at 153. I'd like to get down to 125ish. :flowerforyou:
  • TheQueenishere
    Options
    I am 5 feet too. Under tall and vertical challenged, and with a small frame. Reached my weight goal (103), still working on toning, and reducing body fat. Someday I will get there...

I am really big chested, so 103 would look ridiculous on me
  • pannet
    pannet Posts: 27
    Options
    Is that typed correctly - you weigh 97 - 98 lbs? After two children?? WoW!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1inch and I have about 69 lbs left to lose.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    me! im 5'1". I weigh the most I have ever weighed right now (partially due to medical issues and stress! and laziness too ofcourse...) im at 152 right now. want to get back to 128. which i was in april of 2009.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 and at my heaviest weighted 175 lbs. Currently 140 but fluctuate between 117 and 145 depending on Winter or Summer haha
  • jstowle
    jstowle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I"m 4'11"....i have lost 26 pounds in 14 months and want to lose another 15 - 20.:smile:
  • lucybp
    lucybp Posts: 193
    Options
    5'0 in the house :)
  • queenkala
    Options
    im 5'2 and currently weigh 128lb. my highest ever weight was around 155lb if not more!! im currently between a UK size 8 and 10, want to get to a size 6 - 8. (6 is US size 4).

my goal weight was 130lb, i've reached that, and my current goal is now 120lb, after that? who knows!!!
  • punkinbeanie
    Options
    5' even and my highest wt was 222.5 which is alot for my ht. am at 216 and going all the way down with a first goal of 160lbs
  • ilse72
    ilse72 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" so definitely vertically challenged. :laugh:
  • munderscoreh
    Options
    I'm 6"5". I guess I'm out...
  • stacybolstridge
    Options
    Yep. Here I am. 5 feet exactly. I used to weigh 104. Last time I checked I was 120...eh something. hard to lose the weight when you are short.
  • blaubach
    Options
    yup.....I'm 5'1"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!