any short people on here?

Options

Replies

• lisamaria63
    Options
    Hey there. Yeah me too. 5' 2" here. I wish I was at your weight. You look Awesome.. I'm sadly 159.. Quit smoking 2 years ago and my shape expanded! Also started a sit down job... grr.. Determined to look like you again. Keep up the great work!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    im 5'4 highest weight was 188 now im 145ish
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet too. Under tall and vertical challenged, and with a small frame. Reached my weight goal (103), still working on toning, and reducing body fat. Someday I will get there...

I am really big chested, so 103 would look ridiculous on me

I am wide at the bottom compared to my waist and shoulder, so at 103 I don't look small at all. Body types are funny..
  • knwoods
    Options
    Me ai am 5 3 and weigh 169...two kids and a husband lol. my heaviest was 220 pregnant and before kids I was 135, Im trying to just get down and get my sexy back
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Me, me! I'm 5'3" and, at my heaviest I was at 190. My goal is 125-135 by June 18. Weight shows really easily on me, because I'm so petite.

Shannon
  • Wandami
    Wandami Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 11 & 1/2....149. I want to lose 30lbs and be healthy again...=0)
  • jrow5
    jrow5 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    LOL, yup on the smaller side here...wow don't I wish I meant weight wise!
    5ft2in.
  • Kezzanna
    Kezzanna Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yep - 5 foot, 1 and a 1/2 (that 1/2 is very important - my mum is 5 foot 2 and doesn't let me forget that she's taller - I tell her that she's getting older and will shrink soon! I'm such a horrible daughter!!) I have about 120 lbs to lose, so am also very round!
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 11" and shrinking due to severe arthritis. Still trying to hang in there with this MFP thing and exercise.
  • serrinac
    Options
    5' here and sitting at 135 right now. Had a goal of 120 however we have found my lean body mass is at 117. Working on getting my body fat down and finding my waist. Post hysterectomy and pushing 40 is making it tough.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I am so glad there are other "fun sized" people here!! I am 5' 3" give or take 1/2 an inch. LOL

I have lost 20 so far, have 50 more to go.
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I am between 4' 11 3/4" to 5' haha depending on who is taking the measurements! The most I have weighed was 127 (borderline overweight according to BMI) and the least (since I have been fully grown AKA 8th grade) was 107. I would like to get to 100 lbs by the summer, so I have about 20 lbs to go! I am doing it for good this time!! Btw I also use the phrase "fun size" haha and I am so used to being short I don't even realize it around other people until they bend their knees to be my height in pictures! lol
  • mrslondon
    mrslondon Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft even and im at 175lbs, want to lose 50lbs!
  • jodes4401
    jodes4401 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im 4 foot 11 and 3/4 (every litte bit counts right?) I was a gymnast for YEARS and after quitting, I picked up soccer in college and after having baby two years ago, Im just trying to lose the extra gut and make my pants happy :) I have a 10 lb goal to get back to where I was in college, and Im training for my first half marathon....Here's to shorties everywhere! :drinker:
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Yep - 5 foot, 1 and a 1/2 (that 1/2 is very important - my mum is 5 foot 2 and doesn't let me forget that she's taller - I tell her that she's getting older and will shrink soon! I'm such a horrible daughter!!) I have about 120 lbs to lose, so am also very round!

Haha this reminds me to me and my mother. I am 5ft 1 and 3/4 and she WAS 5ft 2 until she hit menopause and started shrinking! Now I am taller than her! bwaahaahaa.
  • bethgrayster
    bethgrayster Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I m 5'1 and trying to lose the weight i gained over the past year. I went from 114 to 156 in about 9 months without a baby being involved!
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Me mE me !

5ft 3
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    5'3" I can't imagine 110! hahahah I'm 209 right now, my goal is 140.
  • slummymummy
    slummymummy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm stumpy too! 5' 3" and starting out at 160lb's. My first target is 140 just to get back in my healthy weight range (small steps so the targets don't look too scary!) :wink:
  • LaurieB2002
    Options
    Yep I am "fun size" too!! 5ft 1in with a 6 ft 5in husband and a 6 yr old who is not much shorter than me!!! I am currently at 194 and have never seen 110!!!!! I will be happy with a range of 130-140. Right now I have a small goal of at least 20 lbs by March and would love to lose another 20 by my 20 yr class reunion in June.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!