any short people on here?

Options

Replies

• sandralawton
    Options
    yes. I`m 5ft 2 and weigh 170lb. I'm going to get myself down to 129lb.
  • bethgrayster
    bethgrayster Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yep I am "fun size" too!! 5ft 1in with a 6 ft 5in husband and a 6 yr old who is not much shorter than me!!! I am currently at 194 and have never seen 110!!!!! I will be happy with a range of 130-140. Right now I have a small goal of at least 20 lbs by March and would love to lose another 20 by my 20 yr class reunion in June.

So Funny, I am also 5'1 and have been dating my boyfriend who is 6'5 for about a year and a half! All of my friends' kids are creeping up on me in height!
  • SueLaboo
    Options
    5'3...AND a half! lol

I was 102 in high school, 118 when I got married, 143 at my heaviest pregnancy weight. In August last year I hit 172 lbs and decided THAT WAS IT! I started exercising and eating better on August 16 (the day I went back to work after my summer holidays) and joined MFP just over 2 months ago. I am proud to say I have lost almost 27 lbs in that time. My goal is 130 lbs...which still isn't "skinny", but it's where I want to be. Funny thing is...at 146 lbs, people I know say that I don't need to lose any more weight. But I'm still not technically in the 'healthy' zone according to my doctor. I'm guessing they think they're just being nice to me, but it's not helpful and a little frustrating. Anyone have any similar experiences?
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    5 ft. here. My heaviest was 188. My goal is 115.
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft. 2... and I think the worst part about that is that we don't burn as many calories as larger people and it's h*ll watching other people be able to eat and metabolize a "normal" sized restaurant meal!
  • hallix
    hallix Posts: 4
    Options
    5 3" and a half too! im a tally.
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Another 5'3 shorty checking in! LOL I hate when ppl refer to me as little and short. I am short but not little =/ somebody soon hopefully I'll be littler than I am.
  • Tanydelangel
    Options
    Now in my heaviest weight 172 I'm 5'2
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm just about 5 feet tall and 166 is but a far and distant dream : (
  • Daniel145
    Options
    I fit in the category I am 5 foot 3 inches tall and currently weigh 110 lbs. few years ago at my heaviest I was 166 lbs. was wondering if any other shorties out there ;)
    Hi guys,,,
    A normal height varies from country to country on the basis of gender and age.Average height is 5 foot 7 inches in many countries around the globe.In my view you are not too short.My height is 5 foot 7 inches.
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    Yes...I am 5ft 1 1/2 inches starting weight is 194.7 (my heaviest EVER) Goal weight = 125.7 - Its week 3 for me - Start of Week 4 tommorrow :flowerforyou:
  • jennwren77
    jennwren77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" :-)
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 1/2 inch
  • mresta
    mresta Posts: 33
    Options
    4'11.5" here, used to be 181lbs, my lightest was 121lbs, but since the wedding in September it's crept back up to 132lbs.

Aiming to get to my wedding weight by the end of March and down to my ultimate goal of 108lbs by the end of July. :)
  • wellnessgoddess
    Options
    hey there! how ya doin? I am 5'1" and currently maintaining a weight between 112-117lbs. I have been training to be able to compete in figure competitions this year but, since my training became more intense have endured a bout of colds and, recently bronchitis with a chest virus.
    For the most part, doing well and getting my health back on track and boosting the immune system =). I'm looking forward to putting daily weight/cardio training back into the mix. =)
  • supertempdonna
    Options
    Sigh...5'1'' here. 174 lbs.

Hate being short - it makes me look even stumpier and fatter than I already am - and I feel like a kid around taller people.
  • SalsaFaye1983
    Options
    I'm 4 foot 11" ! LOL
  • Daniel145
    Options
    I fit in the category I am 5 foot 3 inches tall and currently weigh 110 lbs. few years ago at my heaviest I was 166 lbs. was wondering if any other shorties out there ;)
    Hi guys,,,
    A normal height varies from country to country on the basis of gender and age.Average height is 5 foot 7 inches in many countries around the globe.In my view you are not too short.My height is 5 foot 7 inches.
    Baltimore fitness
  • Daniel145
    Options
    Hi guys,,,
    www.neverstopfitness.com
  • saligator
    saligator Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i'm 5 ft and 3/4of an inch!! almost 5ft 1!! small is usually the first work people use to describe me! i weigh 112 right now and i have to agree with other posts - while it's nice being so 'dainty' and 'cute' sometimes, it means any small amount of weight i put on REALLY shows! god damn having such a small frame! but when i'm all toned up i'll be loving that frame again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!