any short people on here?

Options

Replies

• AngelaChat
    AngelaChat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am 4ft 11, I currently weigh 132 pounds and im trying to get down to 112 pounds. i have lost 6 pounds since the beggining of january and pleased with that so far. I agree that any weight gain really shows when you are shorter.
  • Simonscat
    Simonscat Posts: 249
    Options
    5`1-5`2!
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    i am 5'3" when i started to lose weight i weighed in at 197 YUCK im down 41.4 pounds still have about 25 to go though, staying strong with the help of this website abd everyone on it
  • Sunny_Skies
    Options
    I am 5'3", and I was hoping to get down to 103 pounds....does anyone think that will be too skinny, or is it reasonable?
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I think it all depends on your body type as to what weight is best for you. I myself have a "buxom" body...my chest is rather ample and so I look better at about 120-125 lbs. When I weighed in at 110 my hubby said I looked anorexic and he thought I was just too skinny.
  • Katts123
    Options
    I am new here and i am short..5'2" , and 62 years old need to lose at least 50 pounds, started 1-5-11 and have lost 6.5 pounds..I hop i can be and give incuragedment to all..
  • ezreka
    ezreka Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", yet I have never felt short ;) I am currantly 133 and wear a size 8, not sure what my end goal is......I would love to wear a size 4!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 2in and I have lost 23lbs but have many many more to go
  • jongwoons
    Options
    I'm 5'.5'' in the 180-line. Lots of weight to lose as well XD;
  • Sunfreeflower
    Sunfreeflower Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3" tall SW :194 CW 176 and GW: 135 I haven't been 135 pounds since I was first married. Having kids, stress, laziness, etc caused the weight gain. I am doing something about it now! So tired of being overweight!
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5 foot exactly, and boy does any access pounds show on a short person!! I weighed 210 at my heaviest back in June of last year. I am now at 145 and plan on loosing 15 more pds to be 130. My husband says I'm obessed with loosing weight, but I was tired of being fat!
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I agree with what you said about a persons body type. I am 5' 0 and I too am heavy in the chest, always have been. My husband says the girls are shrinking, which I think is a good thing. lol I've lost 65 pds since July of last year.
  • imback
    imback Posts: 10
    Options
    Im 5'4
  • dianathepenguin
    dianathepenguin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'0" here. But doesn't it make such a great difference on our small bodies once the weight starts coming off? Even the 4 lbs I've lost so far seems really noticeable to me :)
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am another shortie! I measure in at 5ft. :wink:
  • missgreen74_2003
    missgreen74_2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    hi all!

I'm 4ft 6 1/2 inches, I told everyone for years that i was 4ft8in but now i have owned my shortness and i say it proudly! I am currently way way to heavy and i'm hoping to get down to 100 but i'm not sure that is even possible! I have never been that small in my life! I've always been chunky. My smallest was 125 in hs and i was still the "fat friend" lol. Anyone know what weight i should aim for? Feel free to add me, you can never have enough short friends lol
  • versatility
    versatility Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". Shorties rock!
  • RodgerBuckley
    RodgerBuckley Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well, I thought I was short, but after reading some of these posts I feel like a giant at 5'4" :laugh:

But I'm a bloke, so maybe I'm not really a giant after all - but then again, I don't want to be because I don't have a problem with my height (or lack of it). Having said that, if I was a bit taller, I probably wouldn't have to lose weight :ohwell:

I'm currently 174 lbs, give or take a tad, and aiming to get below 160 lbs without becoming a skinny little weed :blushing:
  • kez193
    kez193 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    how many 'shorties' are sick of hearing that "good things, small packages" saying? or is that just me :wink:
  • jennygurumi
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I weight 101lb now. Lost about 4lbs since I quit exercising regularly. I have 3 days in a row of a small effort made, trying to build back up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!