any short people on here?

Options

Replies

• danielleelaineg90
    danielleelaineg90 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2.5inches and that extra half and inch is very important to me :tongue:
    I'm just over a healthy bmi at the moment, trying to get down to 133lb so that I am comfortably within the ideal bmi range... then maybe a bit more after that depending what I look like!!
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    5' 1/2 inch here. 3/4 length sleeves are full length on me.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    5'3" here!!! I used to weigh 110pds a few years ago.................I'd only get to eat about 400 calories a day to maintain it...............almost 140 now..........Id be happy to lose 20-25 pds by summer!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'3" and at my non-pregnant heaviest I was 190. EWE I know... my small body is spilling over on itself. I want to get to 115. I am currently 176 and I started this journey at 185 so, slowing on my way!!
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm just slightly over 5'3 and have come a long way but still have a long way to go!!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    4'11 - on a good day, in the morning :)
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    Hi I'm 5ft 1/1/2 and am my heaviest EVER at 183.6lb trying to get back to goal weight of 125.7 - have lost 5lb:sad: so far but it is a loooonnnnnngggggg road which I am willing to take (for life) Please feel free to add me :)
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi!

5'0 here! I started my journey at 193 (round, round, round when it has nowhere to go but out).. and currently I am at 155.8. My realistic goal is 135lbs but my preferred goal is 125lbs.

Good luck everyone, I love seeing all the shorties out there!!

:wink: :flowerforyou: :wink: :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • Bobbijo82566
    Bobbijo82566 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 and have about 60 pounds to lose...
  • Bobbijo82566
    Bobbijo82566 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi!

5'0 here! I started my journey at 193 (round, round, round when it has nowhere to go but out).. and currently I am at 155.8. My realistic goal is 135lbs but my preferred goal is 125lbs.

Good luck everyone, I love seeing all the shorties out there!!

:wink: :flowerforyou: :wink: :flowerforyou: :wink:

I started at about the same as you, lost a few before starting mfp. Congratulations on the awesome weight loss! :)
  • jcch00
    jcch00 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. My heaviest was 210 lbs. I fluctuate between 125-130 lbs. now. Would love to be 120 lbs. but am struggling to get there.
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one who gave themselves an extra inch unknowingly :) I thought I was 5'3 1/2" for the longest time, but I'm actually 5'2 1/2" I'm at 161 and looking to get down to 130. I'd actually like 120, but I've not been that small since MIDDLE school. (I'm 36) So we'll see, one step at a time.
  • sarahgrotberg
    Options
    4' 11" 104# I was 176 at my heaviest after my 3rd child. Been the same weight now for a year! So proud of myself!
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" - I'm sure I've grown 1/2 inch in the past 5 years, was 5'3" forever, I think I'm just standing up straighter thanks to Yoga.

I started my weight loss in June 2009 at 165lbs, the same weight after I gave birth to my kids. I'm at 130 now and really hoping for 123. I, however, am the same size clothes wise as when I was 123 lbs 10 years ago prior to a bad car accident. My husband thinks I'm just in better physical shape this time around. I'd love to lose my last 7lbs, but am still thrilled to be 40 and a size 2 again. I was a size 6 when I got married at 107lbs, over 20 years ago....how's that work :)
  • moquintana
    moquintana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 1/2" and my starting weight was 304. That is also my heaviest weight. Less than a year ago I was diagnosed with Diabetes and high blood pressure. I was devistated at all of this news. I want to get healthy so that me and my 6'4" tall husband can start our family. I've lost 14 lbs and counting. I want to get down to 150 at least and have a long way to go (at least 140 lbs). This is week three for me in my quest for better health.
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm a shortie too. I am 158 cm, which I think is 5 ft 2 1/4 inches :) Have lost a little over 20 pounds since August, weigh about 164 lbs now. Would love to be able to drop at least another twenty pounds...
  • johaleesi
    johaleesi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm a shortie. Only 5' tall and a LOT of weight to lose. Started out with 250 lbs and have lost 13 so far. Mini goal is to break free from the 200's, but my doctor says for my height I should be 110 lbs. Yikes!
  • rcrea
    rcrea Posts: 80
    Options
    Hey! So glad to meet other normal sized girls like me!!! lol I'm 5'2, Funny thing is my entire life I've been 5'0 until I got sick 2 years ago at age 32. My weight dropped from 165 to 90lbs in 6 months and when it was all over I grew 2 INCHES!!! BIZARRE! Unfortunately I've put on some of the weight, but on a good note those extra two inches change where my weight needs to be. haha
  • sweetpea12307
    sweetpea12307 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    haha...me too! I go to the doctor and they are like your 5'1 and a quarter will put 5'1 and a half. i'm like i don't care i like being short...lol :wink:
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    yea im 5' 2'' lol :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!