Tax refund wish list...What's Yours?

Options
1235»

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    All I want is a new bed...the rest goes into savings next year.

bedinabox.com

And I'm actually not kidding.
    Step one, you put some sheets on a box
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    My tax refund wish is to either: (a) buy a ticket to see Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball Tour Concert; or (b) take the basic Zumba instructor certification course...
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I think I'm getting about $22 back... oh what will I do with this money!

I'm not trying to be a ****... and prefacing this statement by saying that means that I will inevitably be a ****, so I apologize in advance. But getting such a large refund (unless this is a one time mistake of sorts due to a new financial situation), is not wise. You're essentially giving the government an interest free loan in the amount of $22,000. You'd be much better off OWING the IRS a bit at the end of the year and investing that money upfront.

Just some unsolicited advice, that is ya know... never welcome, but I couldn't stop myself *LOL*
    It says $22. Not $22,000.

WTH.... I SERIOUSLY read that as $22K.

That's it. I apologize to everyone for not making a lick of sense this entire freaking thread.

I'm going to go get a beer now so I can start reading comprehensively.

Its ok sweetie...its because you miss me..lets have some wine and cheese then cuddle.
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You mean you guys actually get a refund?:sad:
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options

I'm not trying to be a ****... and prefacing this statement by saying that means that I will inevitably be a ****, so I apologize in advance. But getting such a large refund (unless this is a one time mistake of sorts due to a new financial situation), is not wise. You're essentially giving the government an interest free loan in the amount of $22,000. You'd be much better off OWING the IRS a bit at the end of the year and investing that money upfront.

Just some unsolicited advice, that is ya know... never welcome, but I couldn't stop myself *LOL*

That's it. I apologize to everyone for not making a lick of sense this entire freaking thread.

Its ok sweetie...its because you miss me..lets have some wine and cheese then cuddle.
    Will you take $22 for me to join in? If not, will you take the $22 for me to watch? I'll be quiet.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Will you take $22 for me to join in? If not, will you take the $22 for me to watch? I'll be quiet.

You'd be amazed at what I'm willing to do for $22.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Paying off the car and Student loans, WOO HOO!!
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options

MINE
  • Slack2ShortGo
    Slack2ShortGo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My refund gets smaller each year. I hope it's enough for another mortgage payment or a fence in the back yard for the dog. :frown:
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options

MINE
    I'm going to see if I can find another plasma place on the other side of town to get another $22, so that you won't have to split it. K?
  • ashdred
    ashdred Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    tax refund?!? O.o What's that? lol.
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    want to go back to mexico on vacation and see the golf waters again. I went there in 2008 and really miss it!!!
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    Sound system for my car ;)