what jean size would you consider....

Options
124»

Replies

• STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Clothing size is a subjective number depending on the brand sizes vary. I'm a 56 year old male I can wear a size 34 inch waist or a size 38 inch waist based on how they feel. My waist when I got it measured is 35 inches..

I also wear the same style of Wrangler jeans some of the 38 are snug and some of the 36 are loose. Also if you were a woman throw in the fact that a lot of the manufacturers and brands do vanity sizing. All I'm trying to say is waist size as subjective as far as the other posters have stated before.
  • GoldBikiniGoals
    GoldBikiniGoals Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I actually am a retail manager for a jean store that carries sizes 24-36, with extended sizes on occasion. Jean size is very rarely about body weight so much as body shape. I'm a great example, in a high rise jean I'm a 27, in a low rise a 32 (the size many brands end at). I put women with BMIs healthier than mine into larger sizes and BMIs much higher than mine in smaller ones; their shape and where they carry body fat is different.

Health and clothing size have very little to do with each other. Don't tie your weight loss to a jean size.
  • JaxxieKat
    JaxxieKat Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    My goal is to just get such banging quads that the average pair of women's jeans won't fit over them.