Overdue- 74 lbs lost with pictures :)

Options
1234568»

Replies

• misskate1971
    misskate1971 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are an awesome inspiration!!! My goal is 150, but once I get there, I will re-evaluate, too! AWESOME, lady!

Kate :flowerforyou:
  • ariesldsgal
    ariesldsgal Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!!! :smooched: You're all really helping me with my next goal which is to FEEL how I look! :bigsmile:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love your hair too! :flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thank you Kath- Great job on the 15 lb loss!!!
  • jkprymek
    Options
    Wow - great job!:flowerforyou:
  • kbeller88
    kbeller88 Posts: 139
    Options
    wow!! u look absolutely beautiful!! *jealousy and determination is setting in*:happy:
  • jkprymek
    Options
    I love this site!
  • JRHeiserman
    Options
    This is such an inspiration! You look so awesome! Thanks for posting this, again, this is what I needed today:-)
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    You look stunning...simply stunning :happy: CONGRATS ON YOUR HARD WORK PAYING OFF!!!!!!!!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    wow!! u look absolutely beautiful!! *jealousy and determination is setting in*:happy:

:laugh: I've never heard it put like that- but that's exactly the motivation it takes! The jalous kind! :laugh: Perfect wording!

Thanks all!!!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    HOT MAMA! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
  • student0007
    student0007 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story! Thank you for being such a wonderful inspiration ~ you look AMAZING!:smooched:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thank you all so much! It's the encouragment from the boards which really helps me! :flowerforyou:
  • 2princesses
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm brand new to this site. I've got two little girls, 5 and 6 months and you are such an inspiration! I hope and pray that I'm as successful as you are!
  • busymom74
    Options
    If I can do it ANYONE can! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!