Options
    I eat junk.
    =\
    But my diary is visble!
    x
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. I have been over on my calories lately, but I'm sure you could get some ideas from my diary if you would like. I always try to get as close to my alotment as I can. =)
  • barberella
    Options
    I will send you a request.
  • LauraLLee
    LauraLLee Posts: 210
    Options
    my diary is public, I have been playing around with some differents foods. So feel free to look and to ask questions. I have been inspired to eat healthy and the things I have been eating are working. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I usually am hungry all the time as well. You can view my diary it is public. But I excercise just so I can eat more even tho I never get full anymore. I also believe its cuz my stomach hasn't shrunk down yet. When it gets smaller, hopefully I will get full easier.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    ME! Go for it! :)
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm very busy with a family of 4, because of this we have to rely on quick and easy meals alot! My diary is viewable to friends add me if you want to check it out!!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    add me, my diary is public and I rarely feel starving hungry! The first few days was hard adjusting to different portion sizes so stick with it and drink plenty of water!!
  • OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    mines public.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Mine is public.

I view yours and from what I see you aren't eating solid protein for dinner. It looks more like a lite lunch. Why not have 4oz of roasted chicken breast or steak with some brown rice & steam veggies?
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends too... feel free to friend me!
  • efahey
    efahey Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    PUBLIC!
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to check mine out. I'm certainly pretty human, but I try to keep my transgressions small. :)
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Mine is public.... I eat pretty much the same thing everyday. Yesterday was a pretty typical day (today is my weird class schedule day so it's weird).
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I have my diary public, haven't gone over in more than 100 days, and never feel deprived. My current goal is set to 1320 calories.
  • dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Mine is also public. I am usually under my calories IF i work out, but, I am having a hard time also. My sodium is almost ALWAYS over though.
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Mine is public.
    I've just started though and haven't begun to exercise.

My calorie goal is set at 1350 and my ratios are set at 40/40/20 with 30 g Fibre.
  • mayana2002
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Desdemina
    Desdemina Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm working with a nutritionist and I am eating a 50 calorie protein snack (cheese, lunchmeat, egg, turkey bacon, etc.) every hour. Then, of course, I eat meals. I also take fiber supplements. The only time I feel hungry is when I wake up in the morning.