help me, Who has a public food diary?

Options

Replies

• StephanieBFree
    StephanieBFree Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My diary is public and I love getting ideas from other people as well. If it is alright with everyone else I would love to add some of you to my friends list so I can keep getting great ideas about meals.

Please feel free to add me as well. I eat a lot of fruits, vegetables and make a lot of recipes from scratch.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Mine is public and I don't eat fast food. I eat natural and mostly organic, limited processed stuff.
  • jen76love
    Options
    How do you make it public?
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends - I keep it as real as I can!
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You can friend me and see mine :) I'm going to try cleaner eating soon, too.
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    ding ding ding!
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Mines public. I tend to cycle though, so some days i'm over by a ton and some days under, but i'm always within 25 or so calories of my weekly goal.
  • ersulas
    ersulas Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Check out mine. =] I have 500 extra calories for nursing though.
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    feel free to check mine out I am not ashamed and when I am bad I put that down too, but I am working on being really good right now!
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, but we eat oddly, on Weeknights I have 1/2 hour to feed the kids before we go to activities so a lot of quicker healthy meal choices.
    Options
    I do...anyone else who does please add me too! Thanks :)
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. Add me if you'd like! I eat real food :) I love cooking so if you need some suggestions just ask! :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I love reading StephanieAmber's food diary...she eats such yummy stuff...look her up and tell her that i sent you lol
  • cheechersmom
    Options
    the higher the nutritional value and lower calories the more food you can eat. so if you're finding you're running out of calories, try changing the foods you're eating.....this was my supper. (taco salad without the taco) and a fat free brownie and half cup of frozen yogourt for desert!

Tomato - Raw, Red, 3 slices 12 cals
    Onions - Raw, 0.25 cup, chopped 17
    Earthbound Farm Organic - Baby Arugula, 2 cups (85g) 20
    Sour cream, 3 tbsp 77
    Wendy's - Chilli (Small) From Website, 113.5 g 108
    Cheddar Cheese - Shredded 2% - Kraft, 1/4 cup (28g) 80
    Pace - Chunky Salsa, 3 Tbsp 15
    Compliements - Fudge Brownie Frozen Yogourt, 1/2 cup serving 120
    No Pudge - Fudge Brownie , 1 (32 g) 120 28 0 2
    Add Food Quick Tools 569 total calories
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    mines public, real food wherever possible but not quite clean eating.
  • goldilocks007
    Options
    My diary is public, feel free to add me as a friend as well. I strive to eat/cook low sodium, though it is harder than you may think!:smile:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Mine is : )
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I eat real food and try not to use artificial sweeteners - friend me to see mine
  • Jinji
    Jinji Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been a healthy eater for a long time because I have type-one diabetes. You can check out my public food journal if it helps.
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I know you've had a TON of people reply here, but you are more than welcome to take a look at mine. I've had a few slip up's through out the last month, but generally when I am doing good I eat "real food" and am never hungry.
    take a look!
    p.s. you or anyone can friend me if they wish