If you could eat anything you wanted...

Options
123457»

Replies

• NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    its a toss-up for me between Chocolate-Oatmeal-Peanut Butter No Bake cookies and those maple sugar candies that melt into a delicious sugary pool of deliciousness in your mouth. Its almost maple sugaring season too ! yum!
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Yeah...fried chicken...chocolate (Galaxy) mcDonalds fries... Oh my...Im getting dizzy just thinking about it!
  • spaceangel66
    Options
    Pizza and chicken quesadillas!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Hostess cupcakes and chocolate ice cream YUM!!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    I would Love to have a Full slab of Montgomery Inn ribs - in Cincinnati area... with extra barbecue sauce and Saratoga chips.

On our March cheat night (my birthday) - that's my request! Although I will probably just have an order (3 - 4 ounces). Their site says 270 for 3 ounces of rib meat, I'm sure a full slab is around 8-10 ounces, if not more.

Yes, we find it good to have a big cheat night once a month - but we make up for it by being very strict the rest of the week with diet and exercise. Our February cheat night was Valentine's Day. Since last Thursday I lost 3 pounds, So, going over that 1 day did not affect me! It is good to splurge and give into a craving, just set your limits before you do so.
  • bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Black pudding and chips or fish and chips lol
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    queso and chips!