Fabulous Flab Fighters

Options

Replies

• Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Blue- It could just be water weight- you're muscles are doing a loit more and so holding fluids to help them- they'll let go the more you do it. :flowerforyou:

I always notice the week I workout like crazy I don't lose or I gain but the NEXT week is when results really show up.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Down 1/2 lb this week. I'll be happy with that ... it's been a bad week and Aunt Flow is visiting so bad right now. Awe ... mother nature, give me a break :laugh:

LW 203 lbs
    CW 202.5 lbs
  • magglett
    Options
    It has been a crazy busy week at work ...

WooHooItsFridaySnag.png
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    Its finally saturday! :) hope eveeyone has a wonderful weekend. I had to weigh myself today just to see and i am down 132.4. That makes me feel better. And of course the good advice, that really helps :laugh:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well Happy Monday everyone. I weighed yesterday and was down 2 pounds so it was a lot of water but the still has me up almost 2 so i guess we will have to wait and see what Friday brings.

I have a crazy week and weekend coming up. I am tired just thinking about it. When will I get to the gym? Maybe tomorrow night. Hopefully I can motivate myself to workout in the mornings at home before work, my alarm went off at 6 this morning and I reset it for 6:45 and decided sleep was more important. It is totally my own fault if I have poor results Friday.

Must be Monday...I am so lethargic!!
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! Just ate subway for dinner. Was good but now debating if a cookie is worth all the calories. Lol. Warm it up in the microwave. Will put me 20o over.... Hmm... And., I already submitted my thing for the day.
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    Yep, ate the cookie then burned more than enough off. Feels good.
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Good for you Blue! Sometimes you just need the cookie.

Where is everyone??
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    I agree. :happy: I wondered the same thing (where everyone is) I signed on after I hadnt in a few days expecting to have pages to read, and that was not the case. Hope everyone is doing well. Happy Tuesday! :flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    Options
    Hi there. I'm sorry I haven't been on much. I've got the blues big time and just don't want to spread it around. It's not too bad ... just the blahs you know? But today is March ... which means Spring is almost here. Woo Hoo!!!

sflow1s.gif
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Sorry all- spent the weekend dealing with sick daughter. :frown: Wish I had taken today off to be with her as well but the bills don't pay themselves! :sad:
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Maggs- I hear you! But even though its cold today it is sunny and beautiful and as long as I am only looking out the window and not opening a door I believe spring is just around the corner. Don't hide on us, maybe we can help you kick the blues with all our witty banter :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nessa- sorry to hear your daughter is sick, I hope she is back to her old self soon. It is hard when we have to pick work over time with our kids but she wont remember and I am sure she is well taken care of where she is.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    So I've been MIA seems like a very crazy time catching up from my travels. Hopefully report a loss this week!

Been sick - ear and sinus infection (flew twice with it---not fun, really hurt) but on the mend.

Still working at it...hope to sneak in a BL Last Chance Upper and Lower body workout tonight since I have to go to Open House at son's high school.
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Wow, it is actually sunny out today here! I am so excited... pretty soon it will be hiking weather in my area. I am just not a winter person and despise snow...lol. I love Canada too much though to even think of moving somewhere more southern.

Well, I hope you all have a great and healthy week! :flowerforyou:

~ Datenshi ~
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    We've been in the 70s for a week, 60s week before that, 58 was supposed to be high today but it's sunny. We're kinda spoiled in NC!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hey, guys... not a lot of time (story of my life these days) but I grabbed a couple of minutes to sit down at my PC for the sole purpose of checking in with the FFF =)
    Love you girlies!!!
    I'm down almost 2lbs this morning.... HANG in there with me! I've gained almost ALL of what I lost back =( BUT I'm getting back into the swing of things... And you know, after almost a year, my ankle still gives me some trouble every now and then... SUCKS BIG FAT HAIRY TOES!!!!!!!!
    Have a FABULOUS Wednesday, girls!!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Hey, guys... not a lot of time (story of my life these days) but I grabbed a couple of minutes to sit down at my PC for the sole purpose of checking in with the FFF =)
    Love you girlies!!!
    I'm down almost 2lbs this morning.... HANG in there with me! I've gained almost ALL of what I lost back =( BUT I'm getting back into the swing of things... And you know, after almost a year, my ankle still gives me some trouble every now and then... SUCKS BIG FAT HAIRY TOES!!!!!!!!
    Have a FABULOUS Wednesday, girls!!

KandyJo!!!!!!! I am so happy to see you on here again. I hope the business is a good thing for you and that you are doing well. I have missed readnig your posts.

Take care,
    ~ Datenshi ~
  • magglett
    Options
    Started the day with my feelings being hurt. Feel like such a girl right now. But I refuse to eat to feel better. Dangit ... why are people so mean sometimes? And why the hell do I care? There are a lot more nice comments coming my way then that one *kitten*'s comment so I'll just have to focus on that instead. Thanks for letting me rant my friends.
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    KJ- Glad to see you. Look forward to seeing more of you in the near future.

Maggs- that stinks. I have the same problem, one hurtful comment seems to cancel out all of the positive things. Good for you not eating your feelings...I have been doing a lot of that lately.

So I am scared to weigh this week. I have not gone tot the gym since Saturday, and I wont make it again before next Monday because of company and plans between now and then. I know I should get up early to work out here at home and I have no other excuse than I am tired and lazy (maybe depressed is a better word). I can't tell you all how disappointed I am in myself. But its not over I am still committed to my lifestyle change I have just hit a few bumps in the road- okay the road blew up so now I am just waiting for it to smooth out a little and taking it slow until then. Anyways, I thank you all for still being here!
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well seems like everyone needs some positive stuff to happen in their lives. And I really hope it happens for you all :) I wish I knew just what to say to make people feel better., but I don't :/ I am hoping for a big number this week. Have been working my butt off. Hoping literally. Lol. Well, hope everyOne has a wondefuk hump day evening :happy: