Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name!
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Awesome! Poor Yolie is gonna be so confused!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Ok here's a good question- A few people from the old June starters still have pictures on the website. SHould I delete them? Because they may not want us showing them off?
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I say we're starting clean here and should clear the slate of all the old pictures. Is it difficult to add them back is someone wants you to?
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    nope- not at all. I'll do that then. :happy:

Anyone want me to keep theirs up?
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    That is a tough call. Maybe it would be better to start all over again with the pictures. Just wipe out the whole photo gallery and we could all resubmit a before picture and since many of us have gained a little we could perhaps do current picture then as we achieve our goals we can send in our afters. My thought is if we are faced with smaller us's it might have an undesirable effect on our efforts. In the mean time we can contact our old members and let them know about the changes and that you are restarting the spreadsheet and if they decide to participate then that is their choice. They can resubmit the same or different pictures if they are interested.

Anyone else have any input about this??
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Momto- that sounds GREAT!
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Yeah I noticed Maggs answered the same in a much simpler fashion. Honestly I don't know why I am so wordy. :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    lol No I like the part about contacting the old members. We might even get some back- I'll get right on it unless someone objects?
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    I think that if some former members are avoiding the board because they fell off the wagon or gained weight back it may help them to know many of us are in the same position and are looking to each other for support and motivation. A fresh start might be what many of them are looking for.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Good point- I sent out emails and am editting the site again.

I can't change the url though. . . Unless I make us a whole new site.... I'm not sure I'm capable of all that....
  • magglett
    Options
    Wow ... this is great. Look at all the activity on this thread already and it has only existed for like an hour. Yay for us!!! :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    :laugh: It is hopping! I'm getting all excited.

Ok for the challange I thought this one still applies:

O.k. For the next 7 days, I challenge the June Starters to get up and do some cardio for 10 straight minutes once a day.
    It can be anything- a 10 minute walk, running in place, hula hoops, jumping jacks or swimming. Get creative!

I think the hardest part is getting up and getting started so if we all get up and do 10 minutes maybe that will lead to 20, 30 or more.

Check in on the Fabulous Flab Fighters thread with your progress.

Winners will get to be Spotlighted (is that a word??) and all those extra calories to eat!!! :)

Good luck everyone!!

Are you in???
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Ok website is updated- let me know of any changes you want to see made!!!!!!!
  • magglett
    Options
    :laugh: It is hopping! I'm getting all excited.

Ok for the challange I thought this one still applies:

O.k. For the next 7 days, I challenge the June Starters to get up and do some cardio for 10 straight minutes once a day.
    It can be anything- a 10 minute walk, running in place, hula hoops, jumping jacks or swimming. Get creative!

I think the hardest part is getting up and getting started so if we all get up and do 10 minutes maybe that will lead to 20, 30 or more.

Check in on the Fabulous Flab Fighters thread with your progress.

Winners will get to be Spotlighted (is that a word??) and all those extra calories to eat!!! :)

Good luck everyone!!

Are you in???

I'm in I'm in ... but you're challenging the Fabulous Flab Fighters not the June Starters :laugh: I know ... Old habits die hard.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    lmao I fixed it in a different spot. :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I was also thinking- and let me know if you agree or not- we should just keep this thread rolling and rolling instead of starting a new one each week you know? After 500 posts they just roll into a different part.
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    I agree to let this thread roll over. I also think it is a great challenge.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    It's a great challenge.
  • magglett
    Options
    TGIF ...
    68801sq2.gif