Replies

• yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Woohoo yollie. That is fantastic!!

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Right on Yolie ... I can't wait (although I have to) to get back into my jeans. That's awesome for you.
  • magglett
    Options
    Okay my friends ... I found a couple of pictures of this jouney ... one when I was 230 lbs ... one when I went down to 180 lbs ... and one from today ... at 198 lbs. YO YO YO ... hopefully when I get down there in weight this time it will become natural and the yo yo string will break. I have no idea how to post them on here ... I'll try and put them into my profile. Here goes nothing.
  • magglett
    Options
    This was my 27th wedding anniversary. June 20, 2008 ... I weighed 230 lbs.
    226553_6529.jpg

Joined MFP at about 208.5 lbs and yo yo went down to ... This was September 29, 2009 ... I weighed 180 lbs.

226553_7100.jpg

Then this past year I let other things take over and I yo yo'ed back up to about 206 lbs ... then I got back on track and then ... This was today ... January 24, 2011 ... I weighed 198 lbs this morning.
    226553_2893.jpg
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    you are doing great Maggs. You should be very proud. 32 pounds down is awesome. Many of us stumble on the way, the important thing is knowing you are worth getting back up and keep on going.
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    BTW I just finished the elliptical and I am skipping the shred tonight, I had to go back and remove it from my planning which pushes my calories over. After I put my 2 youngest to bed I had to play taxi for my 13 year old and her friend so I did not get on the elliptical until just after 9 and I have an early morning so i am punking out. I guess I will just have to eat a little under throughout the week for balance and I will have to workout an extra 20 minutes some other day this week.
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    So I sent in my pictures for the spreadsheet website. The before picture was a real wake up call for me around the time I discovered MFP. I did not use it as a before the first time because I was so ashamed I did not want to acknowledge its existence but now it is nice to be able to see how far I have come. even though I have work to do I will NEVER be that person again.

BTW I was on a zip lining trip hence the funny gear...

You look amazing!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I got my size 4 pre-pregnancy jeans on, buttoned and zipped!!! I couldn't sit down in them and I had a slight muffin-top but I got them on!! Excited to get this last 12 pounds off :bigsmile:

AWESOME!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Okay my friends ... I found a couple of pictures of this jouney ... one when I was 230 lbs ... one when I went down to 180 lbs ... and one from today ... at 198 lbs. YO YO YO ... hopefully when I get down there in weight this time it will become natural and the yo yo string will break. I have no idea how to post them on here ... I'll try and put them into my profile. Here goes nothing.

I know you can do this! You look great! Just remember- this isn't a diet. :flowerforyou:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I woke up late today so I'm trying to play catch up. If I get time I'll post the pictures. Magg- do You want me to post all 3?

I'm sooooo tired!!!!!!!

I made another monster hat and it's so goofy I love it. I haven't had time to take pictures though.
  • magglett
    Options
    I woke up late today so I'm trying to play catch up. If I get time I'll post the pictures. Magg- do You want me to post all 3?

I'm sooooo tired!!!!!!!

I made another monster hat and it's so goofy I love it. I haven't had time to take pictures though.

Yes ... you can post all three ... will they say dates and weights? Also, I envy your talent, I can't wait to see more pictures of these cool hats. Have a great day.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I will add the dates as long as you want me to.

Thanks- I've been crocheting since I was 6! I only just recently found out other people like my stuff. :laugh: My family and friends are kind of jaded I guess. :laugh: WHen you grow up with crocheted stuff you don't really know the worth of it. :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Awesome! I lost my removable disk! I think it fell out of my pocket at 7-11!!!!!!! FRENCH TOAST!!!!!!!!!!! My LIFE is on that disk!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I found it. :indifferent:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    So I sent in my pictures for the spreadsheet website. The before picture was a real wake up call for me around the time I discovered MFP. I did not use it as a before the first time because I was so ashamed I did not want to acknowledge its existence but now it is nice to be able to see how far I have come. even though I have work to do I will NEVER be that person again.

Would you like me to add the weights you were at in these pics?
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    PIctures are posted. :happy: Let me know if you want them a different way or anything.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Oh, How is everyone doing with the 10 minute workout challenge? I missed mine yesterday but hopefully today I'll dust off the elliptical and hop on. It is BL night... That should help motivate right??????????
  • thirtyby40
    Options

You look amazing!

Thank you :blushing:
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Glad you found the disk. That is a horrible feeling!

Sure if you can post weights, the one from 2009 I was around 193, the one 2 weeks ago I am around 148. Thanks again for posting the pictures. My before picture is mortifying but good motivation.

I am doing okay for the 10 minute challenge. I got in 30 last night and will get in 30 more each day this week hopefully more. Saturday I cleaned like a mad woman so I think I will use that as my 10 minutes and Sunday I grocery shopped (weak I know, but we went to my in laws for the day so it was the only real activity) I only plan on totalling my actual workouts for the spread sheet though. Oh and I have to walk to do school pick up today so there is 30ish more minutes (but very moderate since I have to walk at kids pace).

I love having the spreadsheet and the challenge again!!! I am so super competitive even if I am only competing with myself to make my quota. :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Crazy schedule for me today - hoping to sneak in at least the 30 day shred tonight while DH picks up DS from Basketball practice.

My IPod touch has diappeared...glad I have the shuffle to use until it reappears