Fabulous Flab Fighters

Options

Replies

• Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    I'll set a goal! I want to stay exactly the same weight for mothers day!

Thanks! The ninja turtle ones are my biggest seller right now. :laugh:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    OMG Those hats are soooo cute! I love them!

I'm back, went through a week of serious depression, literally stayed home for work and cried one day...fun fun. Well the in-laws are taking us on vacation again.....I have 15 weeks....also 15 weeks till Mother's Day. Anyone want to set any Mother's Day goals with me? Remember everyone takes your pics on Mother's Day! I will be 139 by vacation/Mother's Day (we leave for S.D. the day before Mother's Day).

I hate depression .. I've had many bouts of it myself. For people who have never really been depressed it’s hard to explain exactly how life altering and debilitating it can be. I hope you're doing better now. The one thing I've learned is it eventually passes ... but man it sucks when it hits.
    happiness.gif
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    OMG Those hats are soooo cute! I love them!

I'm back, went through a week of serious depression, literally stayed home for work and cried one day...fun fun. Well the in-laws are taking us on vacation again.....I have 15 weeks....also 15 weeks till Mother's Day. Anyone want to set any Mother's Day goals with me? Remember everyone takes your pics on Mother's Day! I will be 139 by vacation/Mother's Day (we leave for S.D. the day before Mother's Day).

I hate depression .. I've had many bouts of it myself. For people who have never really been depressed it’s hard to explain exactly how life altering and debilitating it can be. I hope you're doing better now. The one thing I've learned is it eventually passes ... but man it sucks when it hits.
    happiness.gif

Thanks Mags, Yes it sucks big time....I'm doing the fake it till make it thing right now...I know if I can push myself to exercise I'll feel better...wish me luck tonight.!
  • magglett
    Options
    I'll set a goal! I want to stay exactly the same weight for mothers day!

Thanks! The ninja turtle ones are my biggest seller right now. :laugh:

My goodness ... the hats are adorable. I can't wait to see the other pictures.
  • magglett
    Options
    Thanks Mags, Yes it sucks big time....I'm doing the fake it till make it thing right now...I know if I can push myself to exercise I'll feel better...wish me luck tonight.!

Luck luck luck to you. It's so true that exercise helps. Fake it 'til it's true. You're in my thoughts my friend.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Mama- Do you know what caused it? I've been in and out of a funk for the last month. I think its the lack of sun! Really! Try some vitamins to supplement the loss of sun. ((hugs)) I hope you come out of it soon!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I'll have to post pics of most of them but the owl one is here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/65718759/custom-crochet-owl-hat The one I did yesterday was Pink with lime green where the yellow is here.

I can do any colors you'd like Chrissy! :bigsmile:

Can you add a few stictes for fat heads??
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Of course! lol Did you ever get the other one to fit? I can remake it!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Oops - will post later.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    :huh: ????? Whaaaaaat? :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I did't mean to post. It's monday that's all I can blame it on!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Ok so here's my weigh-in since y'all did yours yesterday:

LW: 139
    TW: 138
    GW: 125

I updated the SS to include you. :bigsmile: Great loss!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I would like to set a Mother's Day Goal. Funny i was just thinking this morning I would like to set a short term goal. 15 weeks? I am going to aim for almost a pound a week. I am hoping the first 10 come off easily since they are a recent gain. So my goal is 135 by Mother's Day.

Great idea mamakat. I hope your days brighten soon!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I'll shoot for 10 by mother's day. Start weight for the 10 - 167 goal 157.
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    It's a bit blurry but this is Christmas, she was 6 months.
    santa.jpg
    This is today, she is almost 7.5 months
    0124011036.jpg
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Ok all- Since I'm all geeky- I added a column on our ss for the Mother's Day challenge. It will have your MD goal weight and then how many lbs left until that goal.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Yolie- Stop it with the adorable baby pictures! Those of us without tied tubes get bad ideas. :wink: :wink:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Oh Oh oh oh oh!!! I forgot!!

Congrats to us all! Last week we collectively lost 7.5 lbs! And total we've collectively lost 327.2 lbs!!!!!!!!!!! :noway:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Yollie- she is perfect. So beautiful.

Nessa- That is awesome that you added that to the SS. I love your geekyness
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    :blushing: Thanks! :laugh: