Fabulous Flab Fighters

Options

Replies

• Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    I've been taking Airbourne or whatever its called. It's sooo gross but I don't want to be sick!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Oh Chrissy- I've added another owl hat to the Etsy site. It's under the same listing though. :happy:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Hey Magglett, feel better soon friend.

Everyone have a Flab-u-less day!!!

Take care,
    Datenshi
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CaptainHook10

I added more hats and am in the process of adding even more. :happy:
  • datenshi
    Options
    Quote: It doesn't make any difference whether what you face is something that affects your work, your personal relationships, your sense of security, your appraisal of self-worth, or your appearance--the way you think about your situation largely determines whether you will do anything about it and what you will do.

Author: Dr. Arthur Freeman and Rose DeWolf
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Hi ALL
    Wow it's amazing how many of us are still here on MFP!!! Even if we aren't all at our goal we are still working on our journey. YEAH June Starters/Flab Fighters!!!

Taking babysteps to get back in gear. Did 30 minutes on the elliptical last night. I was on the phone so I wasn't working super hard but I didn't eat any late nights snacks!!! That's HUGE for me to stop my night binging after the kids go to bed!

Have a great Wednesday!
    Kathy
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    After I did my elliptical last night I went out grocery shopping. I made really good decisions in what to buy because I did not want to go home and undo the good I had just done.

Not such a healthy choice for dinner tonight though. I am making pulled pork in the slow cooker. I have it in my journal and I will have 86 calories to spare but I am going to have to be really careful about portion size. It also means I went without snack this morning and will have to this afternoon too, otherwise I will have to do more than 30 minutes on the elliptical to make up for it and I am pooped so i would rather not! Hmm Maybe I will have some grapes....
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Raw veggies are are great low cal snack when you need something to tide you over....I just ate a handful of baby carrots.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi Everyone again ... even with my head cold I managed to play around with my Wii Fit for a little while. My new goal for now is to step on that thing and it not say "You're Obese" ... some day some day. Well, I did my 10 minute challenge thing for today ... gotta love that at least.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    momto- great job!! Like Chrissy said- try veggies as a snack. Have you ever tried pulled chicken? lol I think it's just as yummy as pulled pork!

Magg- Great job!!!!!!!!!! You got your 10 in even while sick?? That's dedication!!!!!!!!
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Well this is what I did. I changed my entry because I am hungry for a meaningful snack. I had myself down for 2 pulled pork sandwiches. I changed it to 1, entered 10 breton crackers and mozerella cheese for snack. I don't need 2 sandwiches if I eat now when I am actually hungry. Now I have 146 calories left over with that change so I can have a salad and apple with dinner if I am still hungry.
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Good for you Maggs getting in your 10 when you are sick. I am proud of you! Hope you are proud of yourself.

Kathy I hope you are having a happier week. Great job on skipping the snacks and doing the elliptical last night. It is always much more gratifying but hard to do!!
  • datenshi
    Options
    Well this is what I did. I changed my entry because I am hungry for a meaningful snack. I had myself down for 2 pulled pork sandwiches. I changed it to 1, entered 10 breton crackers and mozerella cheese for snack. I don't need 2 sandwiches if I eat now when I am actually hungry. Now I have 146 calories left over with that change so I can have a salad and apple with dinner if I am still hungry.

Good for you! And great planning!

Take care,
    Datenshi
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Awesome momto!
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    Yay!! Finally made it on here :happy: i have had a stomache bug for a few days and been sleeping allll day long. Finally made it in to work today, and really, couldve stayed home one more day. THis thing better hit the road.
  • magglett
    Options

Awesome planning ... good for you!!!!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Aw the bug is going around I hope I don't catch it! Prob not gonna get my without in I'm so tired already.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Well I have 211 calories left for dinner...if I cook a decent meal and work out I can make it....this is where my challenge starts...night time! Wish me luck:wink:
  • magglett
    Options
    Well I have 211 calories left for dinner...if I cook a decent meal and work out I can make it....this is where my challenge starts...night time! Wish me luck:wink:

Good luck my friend ... you can do it!!!!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I had pizza yesterday and didn't feel bad at all. . . Until last night when it hit me. :sick: :sick: :sick: