Fabulous Flab Fighters

Options

Replies

• Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    I have no way to know the nutritional value of the pizza I ate.( It's a small pizza place around the block. ) SO I logged it in as Jet's and added extra. I'm still within my calories. :noway: Even after the pop. What put me over was the cookies bf made. :grumble: I had the "Well, I ruined the day already- why not have 3 cookies" mentality. :sad: I could have stayed in my calories. Dang it!!! :laugh:

Maintenence is going to kill me. :laugh:

I just went back and looked again. I was actually under my overall maintenence calories. Even with the cookies. This is insane. I've been focussed on losing so long I have no idea how to maintain. :indifferent:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Blueeyes, courtney and Detenshi- would you like to set a mothers day goal? I can add it to the spreadsheet if so.

Also- Did anyone set an exercise goal this week? besides the 10 minutes a day challenge? I set mine at 100 minutes which includes the 10 minutes per day.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I am so proud - we went to Japanese place last night (the quick cook kind not the chef at your table) and I ordered Teriyaki Shrimp and side of veggies....split the shrimp and rice in half and put it in a to go box. Felt really good to "control" myself!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Blueeyes, courtney and Detenshi- would you like to set a mothers day goal? I can add it to the spreadsheet if so.

Also- Did anyone set an exercise goal this week? besides the 10 minutes a day challenge? I set mine at 100 minutes which includes the 10 minutes per day.

Sure! My Mother's Day goal will be to get down to 235 lbs.

No exercise goal for me, I am easing back into things and will probably add exercise back next week or so.

Take care,
    Datenshi
  • datenshi
    Options
    I am so proud - we went to Japanese place last night (the quick cook kind not the chef at your table) and I ordered Teriyaki Shrimp and side of veggies....split the shrimp and rice in half and put it in a to go box. Felt really good to "control" myself!

Wow, that is amazing control! WTG!!!!!

Take care,
    Datenshi
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    datenshi- what are your stats? Starting weight, last week, current? Is it the weights you have in your signature?
  • datenshi
    Options
    datenshi- what are your stats? Starting weight, last week, current? Is it the weights you have in your signature?

Hiya,

Yep, my stats are current in my signature. I don't have a last week stat yet since I just rejoined this week. :)

Take care,
    Datenshi
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Ok just making sure. :happy:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Seriously?? Mother Nature is in an absolute miserable cranky mood right now … on top of this huge stuffy echo head I have … Aunt Flow just decided to come for a visit too. UGH!!!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    nessa- my exercise goal is 150 minutes (that includes the 10 minutes a day too) . My question is do the challenges go Sat-Fri so we can log them with weight, or Friday - Thursday. I just realized I was thinking I would achieve my goal but I was including the elliptical I would do tomorrow night. Technically I have achieved it already but in actual minutes I have logged in my diary I wont be done until tomorrow unless I do an hour tonight. I don't log anything I don't wear my HRM for.

Do I over think everything way too much? Seriously?
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    That's a pain Maggs. Mine showed up on day 2 in the Dominican. My 13 year old is killing me with her cycle. I feel like I have PMS already and that was less than 3 weeks ago. Either that or I feel pregnant, and well that is no longer possible so again it is my daughter screwing up my cycle. I might as well be a teenager again given how irregular it is. Does this mean she is the dominant female in the house. If so I am moving :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    lol! No way- thats a valid question. I think we can make the weeks whatever we want. Like for me I weigh in on Fri so my week would be Fri- Thurs.

Today would be my last day to get my exercise in.

But if you want Sat-Fri that works too.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Options
    That's a pain Maggs. Mine showed up on day 2 in the Dominican. My 13 year old is killing me with her cycle. I feel like I have PMS already and that was less than 3 weeks ago. Either that or I feel pregnant, and well that is no longer possible so again it is my daughter screwing up my cycle. I might as well be a teenager again given how irregular it is. Does this mean she is the dominant female in the house. If so I am moving :laugh:
    LMAO!!!!! :laugh: Not at the horribleness of Aunt Flow but at the thought of a 13 year old NOT being the dominant one....aren't all teenagers under the impression they are the dominant one?
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Nessa- I think I will go Friday- Thursday so I will only log my 120 this week tomorrow, I still got in my 10 minutes a day. Starting tomorrow I will set an exercise goal of 150 per week.

Kat- My darling daughter is pretty darn sure she is the dominant one these days :laugh: :noway:
  • datenshi
    Options
    LMAO!!!!! :laugh: Not at the horribleness of Aunt Flow but at the thought of a 13 year old NOT being the dominant one....aren't all teenagers under the impression they are the dominant one?

My 11 year old just started getting hers... I can hardly believe how young they start now. Crikey! I call her my Diva because yep, she thinks she is the dominant one too...lol
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I'm not looking forward to mine getting hers! She's only 3 though so I have time.

Accept she already acts diva. The other day I was telling her to do something and she threw her arm up in the air and huffed "fine!" :huh: :huh: I was not impressed. Bf thought it was funny.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I have to admit ... I think it's funny too :laugh: because my two divas are full grown women and have moved out on their own. Here's a recent picture taken of my eldest daughter/diva ... kind of reminds me of the picture we're using on our web site.

161096_514479154_6461502_n.jpg
  • Mamakatspokane
    Options
    I have to admit ... I think it's funny too :laugh: because my two divas are full grown women and have moved out on their own. Here's a recent picture taken of my eldest daughter/diva ... kind of reminds me of the picture we're using on our web site.

161096_514479154_6461502_n.jpg

What a beauty, you should be very proud!

My "Dani the Diva" is 4 and a half!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Very nice pic! Love it!