Fabulous Flab Fighters

Options

Replies

• datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I have to admit ... I think it's funny too :laugh: because my two divas are full grown women and have moved out on their own. Here's a recent picture taken of my eldest daughter/diva ... kind of reminds me of the picture we're using on our web site.

161096_514479154_6461502_n.jpg

Wow, what a great pic!!! She is always so photogenic.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Walked 40+minutes for my cardio for the day! Did a huge hill up and down 3 times to push the cardio aspect a bit.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I have to admit ... I think it's funny too :laugh: because my two divas are full grown women and have moved out on their own. Here's a recent picture taken of my eldest daughter/diva ... kind of reminds me of the picture we're using on our web site.

161096_514479154_6461502_n.jpg

Wow, what a great pic!!! She is always so photogenic.

She's pin up perfect!!!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Okay ... so I didn't do 10 minutes of cardio daily ... I totally missed on Tuesday ... But when I figured it out overall ... I was quite pleased

Friday = 75 minutes Walking
    Saturday = 54 minutes Jillian Michaels DVD
    Sunday = 47 minutes Wii Zumba
    Monday = 60 minutes Walking
    Tuesday = Uch ... Just too sick
    Wednesday = 28 minutes Wii Fit
    Thursday = 20 minutes Wii Fit

For a total of 284 minutes for the week ... WOO HOO!!!!

74441-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Pleasantly-Plump-Woman-Sweating-And-Jogging.jpg
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    I'm not working out tonight. I'm already under calories and I don't want to eat too much before I weigh in tomorrow morning.
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Maggs- Your daughter is Gorgeous!!

Kat- I have a 4 yr old diva too!

Here goes...

LW 149.4
    CW 148.2
    Goal 130

Minutes logged 120
  • magglett
    Options
    I have to say that I'm quite relieved to have stayed the same after this week ... sick ... pms .... and now TOM. Thank goodness there was no gain.

LW = 199.5 lbs
    CW = 199.5 lbs
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I had to log a GAIN! Grrr~ I knew this might happen since I upped my calories and didn't get enough water in and it's only 1 lb more than my goal weight but damn it! :laugh:

SW-204
    LW-129.2
    CW- 131

Minutes logged- 90 of my 100 goal.

Guess I should have worked out last night- I didn't know how close I was. dang it! :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I was down this week. I weigh in on Wednesday....it'll be on the spreadsheet, can't remember the # without looking back. I've had a great week. No exercise today, crazy day-met BF from High school for breakfast, picking up mom during lunch, have to take Jay to school at 3, game at 5, DH is coming home from college, all this and work too. Glad my job is flexible (I work from home) so no exercise unless I need to go to Postoffice and I'll walk (18m there and back)
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    One of my methods for keeping myself too busy to snack is to write silly things...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/datenshi/view/dear-chocolate-brownie-65780

I have also found keeping a clear square vase of oranges and apples helps me at work. It is both decorative and if I am hungry it is convenient. I have a little knife that I carve off a slice of apple, do a little work, carve off another slice, do a little work and it ends up taking me about an hour to an hour and a half to eat it which gets me through my snack times. I also drink ovaltine to get my chocolate fix but drink it through a straw so it lasts longer since I tend to gulp my drinks down and have another one before my stomach has a chance to register it doesn't want anymore.

Well, I am so glad the weekend is almost here but it will be my first weekend back on a healthy eating plan so we shall see how it goes... I am sure I will do fine though.

Take care all!

Datenshi
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Cute blog Datenshi. It is sooo true. If only we could make ourselves mentally see our trouble zones as the food that caused the problem maybe it would be easier to deny them when they come around the next time. I am going to try that.

BTW Magss- I was in a rush this morning so I never said anything, but woohooo to you, you are a machine. You more than doubled my exercise minutes and you were sick and PMSing. You should be very proud.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Hey all- kind of busy today- I need wigh ins from courtney, mamakat and yolie. Did I miss them? Sorry!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Ok I posted the ss- take a look and make sure it all looks ok.

Sorry I've been so busy today. :ohwell:
  • magglett
    Options
    BTW Magss- I was in a rush this morning so I never said anything, but woohooo to you, you are a machine. You more than doubled my exercise minutes and you were sick and PMSing. You should be very proud.

Thanks for this ... I kind of forced myself to get off my butt because I knew medication and stuff has a gaining effect of my ... I so don't want to gain again right now.
  • magglett
    Options
    Okay ... so to start off the new week ... what's our new challenge??? Are we doing the 10 minute cardio again or something new? Let's get this party started!!!

get-ready-to-party.png
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Good question mag. Who's got ideas?
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Eeeeeeeek! Loved my weigh-in this morning, i had to double check before posting :noway:

HW- 168.5
    LW- 138
    TW- 136.5
    GW- 125
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Fantastic Yollie, Great job!

I think we should maybe stick with this challenge for now. They say it takes 21 times to do something before it become habit, so I wonder if we should make them monthly challenges and encourage each other to tackle an extra 5 minutes/day each week. So daily exercise becomes habit instead of work. just an idea...
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Way to go yolie!

I like keeping with the cardio challenge too.

Had weekend #2 where I was in complete control--feeling very good about myself and my hard work over the past couple weeks!