Fabulous Flab Fighters

Options

Replies

• thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    OMG people they had the same technology on the stepper. I did 30 minutes on the stair master and that translated into 3.6 kilometres on the run tracker.

Seriously my husband saw how excited I was and told the kids to enjoy what time they get with me now because I will be living at the gym from now on. :laugh:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    oh ok, i tried adding my info but it wouldn't let me

high weight- 168.5
    last week- 138
    this week- 136.5

mother's day goal- 125
    date started- originally June 2009 but my weight loss "started over" June 2010 after the birth of my daughter so you can use either one :happy:

Since you weigh in on Sat's I'm going to add you to this weeks ss instead of last weeks. Is that ok?

That's ok, whenever!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    OMG people they had the same technology on the stepper. I did 30 minutes on the stair master and that translated into 3.6 kilometres on the run tracker.

Seriously my husband saw how excited I was and told the kids to enjoy what time they get with me now because I will be living at the gym from now on. :laugh:

HA! that means HE will be cooking rhen, right?!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    No workout for me last night.... It's Catholic schools week and every day this week is something. Last night was skate night and then I had to make food for todays teacher's lunch. Yuck, I was up up up this morning on my weight :( I was thinking about weighing in tomorrow instead of Friday cause Thursday my boss wants me to go to lunch with them...They always manage to pick the restaraunts with no plain grilled chicken sandwiches:laugh: ....everything is always monster fat and to make it within cals I'd have to be the girl at the table with 6 guys who takes 15 minutes to order:sad: Feeling sorry for myself this morning...sorry ladies.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    No workout for me last night.... It's Catholic schools week and every day this week is something. Last night was skate night and then I had to make food for todays teacher's lunch. Yuck, I was up up up this morning on my weight :( I was thinking about weighing in tomorrow instead of Friday cause Thursday my boss wants me to go to lunch with them...They always manage to pick the restaraunts with no plain grilled chicken sandwiches:laugh: ....everything is always monster fat and to make it within cals I'd have to be the girl at the table with 6 guys who takes 15 minutes to order:sad: Feeling sorry for myself this morning...sorry ladies.

I know how you feel - I am the only female in our division at work....when I am being bad I eat like them but it's really hard to eat healthy in sports bars etc that they all like.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Options

I know how you feel - I am the only female in our division at work....when I am being bad I eat like them but it's really hard to eat healthy in sports bars etc that they all like.

Thank you! So happy to know I'm not the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to see if they have a menu online...try to figure something out!
  • chrissyh
    Options

Thank you! So happy to know I'm not the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to see if they have a menu online...try to figure something out!

Let me know how you do! You can find something!!
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Kathy- Great idea to looking up the menu on line. Don't worry about it too much though, its just one lunch. If you go over at lunch eat healthy for dinner. If I indulge at lunch I usually have a fish and salad for dinner to try and balance it out. You have lots of notice so thats lots of time to think of healthy alternatives for the rest of your day.

No workout last night. I guess I will be working out at home tonight because I have no car since my 18 year old took it out of town for the weekend and my husband works late then has plans. :sad: I am so excited to log a workout I want to get to the gym. I wont make it until Saturday so I guess I better suck it up and go back to my elliptical for now (last night was my 3rd "rest day " this week).
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Morning all! I had a snow day yesterday! Sorry for being MIA. I cleaned out my daughters room so that's my 45 minutes of a heavy workout. No joke. It was a MESS. I moved all her toys downstairs except a handful. I'm so SICK of all her toys. I'm reclaiming our spare bedroom as a spare bedroom and forcing her back into her room. (Right now she was sleeping in the spare room and playing in her room.)
    Daughter was in a super good mood all day yesterday. She is just SOOOOO funny! I love her at this age. If she never got bigger- I'd be in heaven. :love:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: where is everyone?????????????????
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Keep me the same this week as check in...not sure what to think I've done SO well and nothing this week...chalking it up to fluid to help my body recoup since I've actually been working out again.

Upping my water - yesterday went well...day 2 of more water....24 so far.
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: where is everyone?????????????????

We were playing hide and seek... you forgot to count to ten...lol. :laugh:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Options
    SWAMPED today and tomorrow looks no better so I'll just weigh today....if tomorrow is amazing I may try to pop on, lol:laugh:
    Lunch today....I'm having salmon ( no butter) and ceaser salad, dressing on the side....best I could find.

Kathy LW: 151.8 CW: 152.0 Gain of .2:ohwell:
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Your lunch choice sounds yummy Kathy. Enjoy.

Chrissy you are probably right about fluid. Plus often I find the results show up the next week. Of course that is true on the flip side too and if you have a bad week it shows up later when you are feeling good about yourself :wink:

Nessa- Sounds like a big workout to me. That is a great age but she will amaze you in years to come and you will love them all (it may be a love hate from 10-12) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I almost died. :sad: :sad:

I was going to go out for lunch and when I got into our van the brakes didn't work!! I almost DIED. I pushed as hard as I could on the brakes and just kept going into the street! There was a car coming and everything. I was so terrified! I was NOT thinking clearly. I had to turn around and get it back into our parking lot and that was so scary. To stop I had to throw it into Park. I was NOT thinking clear enough to use the emergency brake. I seriously could have been hit and killed.

A large part of me kept trying to jump out of the van and let it keep rolling away so at least I wasn't in it if it crashed. I had to fight to control myself. Who does that??
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Good new is ... the antibiotics are starting to work so I'm starting to feel like my old self ... the bad new is ... I'm nervous about getting on the scale. Often with medication I'll gain some weight ... I'm just trying to psych myself up to that fact. If I gain it will all work itself out after I'm done with the meds on February 14th. I'll just stick to the proper eating and exercising as if it's working out well no matter what. So how are you all doing?

20071205030420_prod_689_18645.gif
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I almost died. :sad: :sad:

I was going to go out for lunch and when I got into our van the brakes didn't work!! I almost DIED. I pushed as hard as I could on the brakes and just kept going into the street! There was a car coming and everything. I was so terrified! I was NOT thinking clearly. I had to turn around and get it back into our parking lot and that was so scary. To stop I had to throw it into Park. I was NOT thinking clear enough to use the emergency brake. I seriously could have been hit and killed.

A large part of me kept trying to jump out of the van and let it keep rolling away so at least I wasn't in it if it crashed. I had to fight to control myself. Who does that??

Oh my God!!! Seriously, there are much healthier ways to get your heart pumping!!! Yikes!!! I'm so glad you're okay my friend.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Me too. I was so scared! I'm STILL shaking!
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Nessa- Super scary. Glad you are okay!!

maggs- Glad you are feeling better, don't worry about the scale now that you are on the upswing it will go back down.
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Well I guess I am first for Friday weighers...

LW 148.2
    CW146.8

The truth is though I am using the weight I had the past couple of mornings, this morning TOM showed up and so did extra weight. I don't think it is real so I am reporting what the scale said yesterday. If I am wrong it could mean a big weight gain next week so lets hope I am right and it is just water. :wink: