Fabulous Flab Fighters

Options

Replies

• yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies. Now if only I can convince my hubby that he doesn't really want another baby... I won't have to gain it all back! Haha :laugh:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    You're all so inthusiastic. I love that. My antibiotics are torturing my digestive system and everything is running through me. Ugh! I'm so sleepy because of it. One more week and they'll be done and I can get back into the swing of things.
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    101.1 ounces. Phew! I met my goal anything from here on out is extra.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    40 oz so far working on 16 more....

exercised Sat - walk 4 miles; sunday walk/run (1/2 each) 4 miles; today BL Last chance...trying to figure out tomorrow...and get something - may only be a 30 minute run walk but better than nothing.

went way over yesterday but had a blast. and right back at it today.

Nessa-you are inspiring me with the water - thank you!

Yolie-way to go.

magglet-try yogurt. also make sure you're eating a full meal when you take the meds - maybe it will help. It helped my daughter when she had MRSA and was on such a high dose.

momto-way to work!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well my plan to get to my spin class fell through. I still forced myself to go to the gym after the kids went to bed and had a great workout but I am exhausted today. Today is a planned rest day so I am going to try to be in bed by 10 tonight. I need 8 solid hours to feel better I think.

I forgot to set a water challenge for myself. My goal is to try and just get in the recommended 8 cups to start. I did well Sat and Sunday, not yesterday, but today is a new day right?
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I got 10 (80 oz) in yesterday. Shooting for same today...16 down.
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I am not going to weight in until next week. I had another weekend in bed this time with a head cold where I could hardly eat so the scale isn't moving anyway since fasting just slows down my metabolism. I am going to try and force myself to reach my calories every day this week.

I think it is going to be mostly liquid calories though because I feel too ucky to eat.

Take care and have a great week all.

Datenshi
    *achoo*
    *sniffle*
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Rest - feel better! :flowerforyou:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Hope you feel better Detenshi!

I did really well yest. I didn't feel like it but since I had Taco Dip and chips for dinner I HAD to. (It was sooooooooo good! )

Elliptical for 45 and I kicked BUTT, Crunches- 50 Bicycle Crunches- 50 Sit ups- 5 Hula hoop- 15 minutes. But my abs don't hurt today so I think I was slacking bad. I need to find my HRM. I def feel like I burned more than the 500 cals mfp gave me.

So this morning I get the softest kiss on my forhead and I think "damn cat- get off me." Soft kiss again- followed by a tiny hand on my forhead. Not the cat. Daughter climbed into bed. When I asked her what she was doing she said "Waking you up like a princess- it's wake up time." Except it was FOUR A.M. NOT wake up time! I'm sooooooooooo tired. She didn't go back down. She kept "going potty" over and over until our alarms went off at 6:30. I was all for having her sleep with us for the last 2 hours but bf wasn't having it. I know it's bad but really- think about it- when I go to bed I have bf there with me. I have a companion. Daughter has stuffed animals. ? Also- bf refused to turn her tv on so really we all just stayed up and now we're all super cranky.

Still working on my coffee over here but my goal is 100 ounces again- that taco dip is FULL of sodium.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    THe waking you up like a princess is precious not so much the 4am part....

24 oz so far
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I know! lol I thought it was soooooo cute until I realised it was only 4 am. Little stinker. It was hard to be mad. lol
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    That is a very sweet way to wake up. Too bad it was so early though.

So I think I will go to the gym after all tonight. There is a spin class after the kids are in bed. My husband called he is sick to his stomach and is pretty sure it is the flu, he went to his parents to sleep until daycare closes. Given some activities we took part in together last night I am guessing it will not pass me by :blushing: so I better get in a workout before it is too late. Oh well even if it does pass me by I don't want to stay home with him, he is so cranky when he is sick! Poor guy. I hope the kids don't get it!
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Alright gals, I am fundraising for March of Dimes for the 3rd year in a row. Please find it in your wallet for even a $5 donation. Every little bit helps the fight for babies! Thanks

http://www.marchforbabies.org/yolie1220
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I went downstairs early to workout. Daughter wanted to use my elliptical so after a 5 minute screaming fight between us I had a light bulb moment. I pulled her little trampoline next to my elliptical and she used her "exercise machine" while I used mine. She went for a LOOOOONG time before stopping and then she kept coming back to it! She was out like a light at 8. Just in time for Glee which was awesome!

Found my HRM which made me feel good and found my motivation. I plan to wear one of my cuosins shirts to the bar for bf's party and while we're the same size- she doesn't have the mommy belly I do. So I wear the leggings I plan to wear and a sportsbra and whenever I want to quit early I just look down! It really kept me going. It's tom for me now so I'm a little extra bloated but that just helps fuel the fire.
  • magglett
    Options
    Its half way through the week, I have the winter dole drums ... ugh!!! My mother always said ... just "act" in the way you want to be and soon you won't be "acting" any more ... it will just be. So I'm going to pretend I'm energized and motivated and see how long it takes to be real. Hope you're all doing well my friends. Drop in and give us an update.
  • magglett
    Options
    Okay ... went back to the doctors to see if it's normal to be feeling so yucky with the antibiotics and she said that’s just what antibiotics do ... they wreak havoc on the digestive system ... so I'll suck it up and I'll be done with them on Monday. I've decided to give myself a break for now. My tummy feels better when there's something in it and I'll get back to fighting the fight starting on Tuesday. Sometimes you just have to roll with it.

I’ve also had terribly sore feet for a couple of months now. I was told by a doctor years ago that I have arthritis in my feet. They hurt sometimes and then it will stop and so on and so on. But this time it’s just getting worse all the time … so my doctor that I have now is telling me it probably isn’t arthritis … she says it’s rare that arthritis will hit the feet. Really??? Anyway … I’m off to see a Dr. tomorrow who specializes in the treatment of feet. Hopefully we’ll get all this fixed up and next week I’ll be back to my full force healthy life mission. Woo Hoo!!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFucxut4qUODcwX53p-xv3XXjMKDHNIXS14eufQREHGPb4RXzt&t=1
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Nessa- That is a great idea having your little girl do the trampoline. Makes me wish I had one.

Maggs- Hope you are feeling back to normal soon. I am a bit of an expert in feet and although you can get arthritis in feet without seeing your feet my guess would be planters fasclitis. Good shoes and orthotics will help. In my experience Merrell shoes will often help on their own, I can recommend several other brands if you are interested let me know and I will send you a private message.
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    Good Morning everyone,
    This week is almost over, my bridesmaids dresses are in!! woo hoo! so i get to go pick them up on saturday. They are beautiful!! :happy: i dont know how good my weight loss will be this week, it seems to be going up and down this week. And, i drank water yesterday! 24.9 oz. gonna try to go over that number today. Hope everyone gets better if they arent feeling well, and doesnt get sick if youre not already :flowerforyou:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Good morning all!

Had pizza for dinner but stayed in my calories. Weighed in today because I'm a cheater like that and I'm DOWN. WHOOT! Won't count it until tomorrow though in case I'm up tomorrow. :happy:

Hope you feel better Maggs- I thought planters fasclitis as well- bf has that- though not too bad right now. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    That's awesome Nessa. I am kinda stuck this week. Superbowl-that's all I will say!
    Every other day I have been under calories, last 3 today 4 drinking 80 oz of water (clear) plus tea, coffee, etc. Exercised 6 of 7 days for 3 weeks straight so I know I am doing it and it will reward me in due time!

maggs...get better. so sorry you've felt so bad.
    blueeyes-pictures!!!!
    nessa-WAY TO GO!
    Hi Everyone else!!!