Options

Replies

• blueeyes87
    Options
    very good advice :happy: i will have to look into that :flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Okay ... so the plan was to start back at the exercising thing this week ... but dangit ... my feet still hurt too much. Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spurs
  • magglett
    Options
    Okay ... so the plan was to start back at the exercising thing this week ... but dangit ... my feet still hurt too much. Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spurs
    I love the people on this site for their words of wisdom and their insight. It was kindly brought to my attention that just because I can't use my feet right now ... I can swim. Why didn't I think of that? I was just too focused on what I couldn't do instead of what I could do. I plan of visiting the pool at my gym soon. Thanks AGAIN to this wonderful site for your help. I love it here. :heart:
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    I love this site tooo! So much! :laugh:

Today should be really nice out so I'm hoping I'll get a lot of energy from the uv rays and such. :laugh: Missed my workout yest because I went to bed at 9. Had a fight with bf and just decided to sleep on it instead of dwell on it. I hate going to bed mad but it was a dooooozy!

Double workout planned today! Hopefully bf actually does it too. He said he would. :huh:
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    Nessa- hope everything works out with you 2, it def sucks to go to bed mad.

Happy Thursday!!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Meh- we're over it today. :laugh: It's just frustrating. I suppose it's natural to fight when you live with someone. It's just annoying when I think things should be done one way and since I'm the only one doing it I figure he doesn't really get a choice in it. lmao
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well it is better than I expected...

LW 145.2
    TW 146

Happy Friday! I am so looking forward to this weekend!! :smile:
  • magglett
    Options
    Holy Crap!!! I seriously find it fascinating how quickly one can gain weight but how slowly it seems to go away. I'm up 4 lbs this week. Well earned I must admit. I wasn't even going to report it ... I thought ... just say you stayed the same ... but then who am I fooling? Not admitting something doesn't mean it didn't happen. Here's to a better week this week.

LW 199 lbs
    CW 203 lbs
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    LoL, last week, i really thought about not saying, and i was like, ya know.. your on there for a reason, admit it and work towards getting it off next week :happy: the gain still sucks though. makes ya feel like crap. lol.
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    And for this week..

lw 134
    cw 132.8
    gw 120

:flowerforyou: happy friday everyone!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Woke up late today so I couldn't weigh in but I did steal a glance at the scale Wed and I was up 0.4 lbs so I'm just gonna log that.

Having a terrible day. Aparently all the men around here made a pact to be buttheads today. :grumble: PMS??
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Maggs- For what its worth I am proud of you. It is hard to log what we see as failure, but it is not failure...especially if you keep coming back and keep working towards your goal.

Blue- Congrats on you loss

Nessa- I thought you were going to bi-weekly weigh ins anyways? Hope your day gets better.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Maggs- For what its worth I am proud of you. It is hard to log what we see as failure, but it is not failure...especially if you keep coming back and keep working towards your goal.

Blue- Congrats on you loss

Nessa- I thought you were going to bi-weekly weigh ins anyways? Hope your day gets better.

I totally forgot about biweekly weigh ins! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm soooooooo not with it. :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I'm posting the ss soon- I was trying to wait for a couple weigh ins but it's getting late in my day.
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Oh and I forgot I came in at 150 minutes of exercise. Hoping for more next week.

We are having a lovely spring like day, too bad we are going to get more snow this weekend and back to freezing temperatures, I find weather like this is much easier to get off my couch and get moving in. I can't wait until spring!!!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    O.k. posted! If there's any late weigh-ers I can add them in. :bigsmile:

I feel like I'm dragging you guys down here- I'm prob gonna go up and down every other weigh in. Our collective loss was a gain.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Keep me same. I haven't weighed. Sorry. - thanks!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    np chrissy!
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm finally going to go buy myself a new pair of jeans and stop wearing these dang maternity pants that I've been in for the last 14 months!! (6 months of my pregnancy and the 8 months since baby was born) I was gonna wait until i am 130 pounds, but we are going out to a country/western bar next Saturday and I want my butt to look good :bigsmile:

LW- 134.5
    TW- 133
    GW- 125
  • magglett
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just touching base. I hope everyone's weekend is going well. It's a long weekend in our neck of the wood ... we celebrate "Family Day" on Monday. I love long weekends. How is everyone doing? I've been fighting a bit of the winter blues. A few more sunny days like today would be awesome. Take care all and post to let us know how you're doing. Spring is just around the corner.
    FreeSpringClipArt.png?width=600&height=331