Fabulous Flab Fighters

Options

Replies

• Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Glad you found the disk. That is a horrible feeling!

Sure if you can post weights, the one from 2009 I was around 193, the one 2 weeks ago I am around 148. Thanks again for posting the pictures. My before picture is mortifying but good motivation.

I am doing okay for the 10 minute challenge. I got in 30 last night and will get in 30 more each day this week hopefully more. Saturday I cleaned like a mad woman so I think I will use that as my 10 minutes and Sunday I grocery shopped (weak I know, but we went to my in laws for the day so it was the only real activity) I only plan on totalling my actual workouts for the spread sheet though. Oh and I have to walk to do school pick up today so there is 30ish more minutes (but very moderate since I have to walk at kids pace).

I love having the spreadsheet and the challenge again!!! I am so super competitive even if I am only competing with myself to make my quota. :laugh:

O.k. I fixed it. I love having it all up too!

So far in working out I did 20 on Sat, 30 Sun, nothing yesterday. So I need to kick it up if I'm gonna try and compete with you. Better watch out! I just might do it!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Crazy schedule for me today - hoping to sneak in at least the 30 day shred tonight while DH picks up DS from Basketball practice.

My IPod touch has diappeared...glad I have the shuffle to use until it reappears

That sucks! Hope you find it soon. I left my phone at home today and feel like I'm missing something.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    PIctures are posted. :happy: Let me know if you want them a different way or anything.

Nessa ... the pictures look great ... you set them up nicely. Thanks again for that.

I love this group so much for support and friendship that I've invited an old friend of ours to come back ... she's gone through the same wagon fall and climbing back up on it struggle that I and some others have been struggling with so hopefully she'll come back. I miss having her around. I'm not sure if she wants me to mention who she is yet but if she starts posting I'll send her a big wecome back.
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Nessa ... the pictures look great ... you set them up nicely. Thanks again for that.

I love this group so much for support and friendship that I've invited an old friend of ours to come back ... she's gone through the same wagon fall and climbing back up on it struggle that I and some others have been struggling with so hopefully she'll come back. I miss having her around. I'm not sure if she wants me to mention who she is yet but if she starts posting I'll send her a big wecome back.

And here I am...lol... thanks for the invite Magglett!

I am feeling energized and motivated and it was time for me to come back!

I look forward to interacting with you all and working towards my goal.

Take care,
    Datenshi
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Awesome to hear from you Detenshi!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    How do we get pics posted? Email to Nessa??
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! I'm so excited to see Datenshi back!!!!!!!!!! you were such a motivation to me!! Glad you're back

YAY!!! I'm loving the fresh new start!!! Woo hoo!!!!
    I'm still in the predicament of not getting on the computer because of lack of time... Hoping the MFP app for blackberry is released soon, then I can access the site any time...

Ok, I'm so ready to ROCK AND ROLL ladies!!!!

Excited about the challenges too... thanks busymom!!!!

I'm doing the C25K and hoping that one day I will be able to start back at the gym because I really miss it... My sister is wanting to get with me and start Hip Hop Abs (because I still LOVE those DVD's) and also Jillian's Shred, so those are in my near future!
    Looking forward to a fresh new start with the FAbulous Fab FIghters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    yes I meant FLAB FIGHTERS!!! hee hee
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Oh and by the way... I'm going to reset my ticker... I'm going to start with a clean slate, so to speak...
    I've gained a lot of weight back since the ankle incident and just never got back on the wagon *hangs head in shame* , but newayz... here we go.......................
    >
  • magglett
    Options

And here I am...lol... thanks for the invite Magglett!

I am feeling energized and motivated and it was time for me to come back!

I look forward to interacting with you all and working towards my goal.

Take care,
    Datenshi
    Yay Yay ... glad you took me up on the invite ....

WelcomeBack1-1.gif
  • magglett
    Options
    WOW!!!! I'm so excited to see Datenshi back!!!!!!!!!! you were such a motivation to me!! Glad you're back

YAY!!! I'm loving the fresh new start!!! Woo hoo!!!!
    I'm still in the predicament of not getting on the computer because of lack of time... Hoping the MFP app for blackberry is released soon, then I can access the site any time...

Ok, I'm so ready to ROCK AND ROLL ladies!!!!

Excited about the challenges too... thanks busymom!!!!

I'm doing the C25K and hoping that one day I will be able to start back at the gym because I really miss it... My sister is wanting to get with me and start Hip Hop Abs (because I still LOVE those DVD's) and also Jillian's Shred, so those are in my near future!
    Looking forward to a fresh new start with the FAbulous Fab FIghters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey ... it's the original June Starter ... Talk about a motivator ... hope you can get back on here more often ... I've really missed you.

0_welcome_back_purple_haze.gif
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Yep chrissy you can el mail them to me and I'll put them up.
    glad to see you kandy!!!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Did Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout Tonight---it really kicks my tail!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    On my elliptical now i hate it! lol
  • magglett
    Options
    I'm fizzzling out on our first challenge as Flab Fighters ... I have a stupid head cold ... I walked a bit yesterday but cardio today just didn't happen. I need my bed ... :sad:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Phew I did it! I meant to watch bl but glee was on so I watched that instead. It was really good. I'm gonna try and get on the elliptical again tomorrow.

Don't worry mag- health comes first!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Datenshi- so glad to have you back. I think you were a great motivator for many of us so hopefully we can return that to you. Welcome Back!!

Kandy- A clean slate is refreshing. Just keep checking in when you have time. A workout partner will be great for you.
  • magglett
    Options
    Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well today. I'm off of work on another sick day ... what a waste of my time. They don't want my germy self near them. Oh well. As for me ... my lower abdomen is a bit sore from all the sneezing I've been doing ... I may have to count it on my exercise diary. How many carories do you burn sneezing? Things that make you go hmmmm.

979.gif
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Good morning! Sorry to hear your sick Magglet. Hope you feel better soon.

I'm still fighting not to get sick. I can feel it coming on but it's going slow. Does that make sense?? lol I wish I'd just kick it or get sick. lol

Hopefully I'll be able to hop on the Ellip again tonight. I really did feel much better yesterday.

Stay tuned for some hat pictures when I get a chance. :happy:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Feel better Magglet.

So many people are sick:frown: ....I think I'll go take an emergen-c!