Fabulous Flab Fighters

Options

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Awe ... a cutie pie little baby always make me smile. Okay ... so the mothers day challenge. May 8th right? I would like to lose 10 lbs. between now and then ... I hope I hope. And Nessa ... I really do love the geeky you.
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I checked out the SS. Is the MD goal going on the next one. I did not see it this one.
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    It will go up on the next one unless I get everyones goals sooner. I don't want to edit it each time. I wish it would just update it when I hit save. I'm not geeky enough to know how that works. :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Magg!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I'm experimenting a little with the ss. Can someone go take a look and let me know if it's too confusing? You should be able to see last weeks sheet by clicking the bottom tab that says Jan. 21. Let me know!
  • magglett
    Options
    I'm experimenting a little with the ss. Can someone go take a look and let me know if it's too confusing? You should be able to see last weeks sheet by clicking the bottom tab that says Jan. 21. Let me know!
    I just checked it out. When I first opened it it was downsized for some reason so I couldn't see the tabs ... but once I moved things around and found the little icon to upsize it I saw the tabs. I like that. Will you be doing a new tab each week? Maybe we could have a new spreadsheet each month with tabs at the bottom for each week.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    That's exactly what I was thinking! :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Yollie - she's beautiful!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    It worked fine for me - BUT I am a total excel geek.
  • magglett
    Options
    I love geeks ... love love love them ... these guys are a couple of my favourites of all geeks ... next to you guys of course.

1037pic2.jpg
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I LOVE love LOOOVE that show but ALWAYS miss it. :ohwell: They are sooooo funny! I saw one of the stars on the Conan Obrian show. Conan + geek = :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    What show is it?! as I crawl out of my whole that I apparently live in!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: It's called "The Big Bang Theory" at 8 on Thursdays. It's soooooooooooooo funny!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Haven't seen it - I'll try to catch it one day.
  • magglett
    Options
    It's the only time slot at my house where the TV is mine all mine. I don't care what reality show or sport is on ... at 8PM on Thursday is my "Big Bang" night. I have the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd seasons on DVD. I was walking at the mall the other day and I saw this t-shirt ... I may have to go back and buy it. Maybe it will be my 20 lb. reward :happy:

bazinga-t-shirt-sheldon-child-size-t-shirt-79.png
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I've only ever caught 2 episodes. :cry: BUT I just realised I can get them from netflix! WOOOT! :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    43 minute walk in tonight with hubby!

Off to cook supper-baked chops, butternut squash, wild rice and applesauce.....I can't wait!
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    So I sent in my pictures for the spreadsheet website. The before picture was a real wake up call for me around the time I discovered MFP. I did not use it as a before the first time because I was so ashamed I did not want to acknowledge its existence but now it is nice to be able to see how far I have come. even though I have work to do I will NEVER be that person again.

BTW I was on a zip lining trip hence the funny gear...
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Oops... double post.

Off to tuck in the kids and get in a double workout.
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I got my size 4 pre-pregnancy jeans on, buttoned and zipped!!! I couldn't sit down in them and I had a slight muffin-top but I got them on!! Excited to get this last 12 pounds off :bigsmile:
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Woohoo yollie. That is fantastic!!