Fabulous Flab Fighters

Options

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi everyone. Hope your day is going well ... I'm going to go play some Wii Zumba right now to get my cardio in for the challenge. Then this afternoon I'm hanging out with my BFF. With this freezing weather we've been hibernating and not seeing each other much. We're planning on going to see the Green Hornet and then doing some window shopping through the mall.
    grrovy_saturday-8424.gif
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Hi all, got my 10 in. had to help push my grandpas van out of the drive to get enough room to jump it. Pushing a a van on an icy driveway is a workout!
  • magglett
    Options
    Good evening all. I got my cardio in for today. Jillian Michaels just kicked my *kitten*!!! I did 54 minutes with her DVD ... she's a brutal Biotch. I seriously have a real love-hate thing going on for her right now.

Jillian-Michaels-Banish-Fat-Boost-Metabolism-B001NFNFN0-L.jpg
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Good grief, stop moving! Hahaha :laugh:
  • yolie1220
    Options
    Ok so here's my weigh-in since y'all did yours yesterday:

LW: 139
    TW: 138
    GW: 125
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    I'm so glad you guys contacted me. I've really been struggling lately, gained some weight back and just can't seem to get back on the wagon. I want to try again though.
  • magglett
    Options
    Shannahree ... welcome back. A lot of us ... including myself ... gained some weight back ... we're all going to get back on track together.

Yolie ... YAY ... you found us. Congrats on the loss in poundage.

Okay, I'm off to bed now. :yawn: Sweet dreams all and we'll touch base again tomorrow.
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Yollie- Nice loss!!

Shanna- Great to see you. As Maggs said a lot of us are in the same position so we are all starting fresh.

Maggs- WTG with getting your cardio in. I feel the same about Jillian Michaels. I break into a sweat when I look at her DVD's...it's a fear thing :laugh: Such great work outs but I suffer whenever I get away from them and then start back up, everything hurts.

We are taking the kids tabogganing this afternoon so that is my cardio today, trudging up the hill hauling 2 kids on a taboggan I think that counts. The hill is huge I bet I only make it 2 times!! Hmmm I should wear my HRM.
  • yolie1220
    Options
    I need to exercise. I used to, but now I don't. I have some DVDs, I should use them when the baby is napping instead of being on the computer :wink:
  • magglett
    Options
    Good Evening my lovely friends. Well, I got my cardio in for today for our challenge. I just finished 47 minutes of Wii Zumba. I love that game!!!!

imagesCAUZFTJS.jpg
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well due to wind chill warnings in our area we did not get out tabogganning. Then I did not get in any cardio. I plan to make up for that today.

Happy Monday!!
  • magglett
    Options
    Monday is here ... I'm back to work ... back to a routine. I always find it easier to stick to a eating plan when I'm working. I eat during breaks and it all works out. I hope we start hearing from our Fabulous Flab Fighters soon. I love the energy and motivation I get from all of you.

60.gif
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Walked 4.5/ran 1 mile yesterday....great burn! Made up for those 10 minute days that I missed. Down a couple more pounds after the weekend. This is the first weekend in MONTHS that I didn't blow it! Do I feel like I missed anything - not at all the opposite I am happy and proud!!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Morning all! I'm feeling a little crappy. :indifferent: Bf was sick and had to be kept away from us yest but goodness knows I'll catch it. Lysol barriers only work so well.

I got my 10 in for sure yest- Wrestled with my daughter for a while and then we ran around the basement playing "monsters" so I'm counting it. :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Oh- I also took daughter to her swim lessons yesterday. It was so much fun. I just hate that it takes her 20 mintues to get comfortable with it all and the class is only 25 mintues long. :laugh: She clings like a leech for half the class and spends the other half freaking out and the last 5 minutes she's doing it all herself. :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Oh yea- I ALSO corcheted like 6 hats over the weekend. :laugh:

A pink monkey, Blue monkey, green monster with one tooth, Batman beanie and a pink and green owl. :laugh:
  • magglett
    Options
    Wow ... I would love to see pictures of the crocheted hats.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I wanna see the Owl....could you custom the color??
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I'll have to post pics of most of them but the owl one is here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/65718759/custom-crochet-owl-hat The one I did yesterday was Pink with lime green where the yellow is here.

I can do any colors you'd like Chrissy! :bigsmile:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    OMG Those hats are soooo cute! I love them!

I'm back, went through a week of serious depression, literally stayed home for work and cried one day...fun fun. Well the in-laws are taking us on vacation again.....I have 15 weeks....also 15 weeks till Mother's Day. Anyone want to set any Mother's Day goals with me? Remember everyone takes your pics on Mother's Day! I will be 139 by vacation/Mother's Day (we leave for S.D. the day before Mother's Day).