LOSE 50+ pounds by July 1st CHALLENGE!!! PART 2

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Well I have struggled this week. YOYOYOYOYO.:laugh: I was as high as 348 and back down to 344 for a maintain. I am just happy to be yo-yoing in the 340's and no more 350's. Goal this month is to break into the 330's and let the 340's go for good.

SW 364
    LW 344
    CW 344

20 pounds lost! 30 pounds to go!

Congrats to losers!! Whooohoooo!!!! :flowerforyou:

Good job maintainers!! You did something right! :flowerforyou:

If you gained, that is OK 2. Just work harder this week and the key is not to give up! You can do it!! Consistency not perfection! If we were perfect we would not be here. :flowerforyou: Success is never giving up. I am never giving up and I hope you who are struggling never give up on yourself and keep checking in.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    hey everybody! Weighed in at 212.5 today, sorry I never got around to updating the chart last week- I will definitely get to it this weekend- PROMISE!!
  • mkingraham
    Options
    Hey everybody the chart is updated! I also added a left to lose to hit 50lbs column since we have 8 weeks left, and an average left to lose to hit 50lbs. I'll be sure to update the average each week along with out totals and all that. Everyone is doing amazing!! Keep up the great work!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    YEAH this week I am down to 188.8 I lost 3.4 lbs having a happy dance.......

Happy Mothers Day.
    Just having a relaxing day, after the baby shower yesterday I am tired. It turned out really nice. And I stayed away from the cake YeAH No cake for me. LOL...when we went to get the cake though the lady at the checkout stand slammed the cake on the counter and caused the whole side to drop , so the manager had them make us a full sheet cake for the same price as the 1/2 sheet cake. gee thanks. I sent alot of it home with guest, but i still have quite a bit, my husband and kids will eat it I will eat the leftover fruit salad. yummy . Have a great day ladies
  • julieoem
    julieoem Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there! Hope you had a wonderful day!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I am posting late as I was off camping the weekend!

I feel like I am finally back on track after a while of being a bit stuck!!!!!! And it feels good!! :bigsmile:

julieoem
    1-1-11 228............ 3-5-11 208
    1-8-11 225............ 3-12-11 207
    1-15-11 222...........3-19-11 205
    1-22-11 221...........3-26-11 202
    1-29-11 220...........4-5-11 200
    2-5-11 218.............4-16-11 198
    2-12-11 214...........4-23-11 198
    2-19-11 213 .........4-30-11 196
    2-26-11 210..........5-7-11 194<<<<<<Today :happy: :happy:

Lost this week.....2 pounds!!!
    Lost in this challenge....34 pounds!!!
    My goal for July 1st, 2011.......178 pounds!!!
    Pounds left to go in the challenge......16 pounds!!!
    8 more weigh ins to go!!!!

Good luck to everyone in the next week!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Hugs to all!!
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Posting late.....I was camping too! Another flat week for me. I'm on a stubborn plateau. Just gonna keep at it! Same weight (215.5)
  • themommie
    Options
    monday check in, I hope everyone is doing good and had a good weekend. I am really tired this morning, but I forced myself to go to the gym anyway.It was hard to make myself move this morning, but a little bit of movement is better then nothing. Every little bit counts right? So I am just taking it easy today and getting the house cleaned up.

just thought I would share some encouragement I found

No matter our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born Dr dale turner

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going......beverly sills

The rewards for those that persevere fart exceed the pain that precedes the victory .......Karen Livingstrum

It is better for food to go to waste than to go to our waist

Take care of your body its the only place you have to live......Jim rohn
  • themommie
    Options
    WHERE IS EVERYONE ???? We still have until july 1st to get the 50lbs off, are you all already there? i still have a ways to go.........

weigh in today was 188.2 I only lost 0.6 lbs today, I have lost 39 since i joined this so i have 11 more to go,,,,,yeah

I made it to the gym this morning, after going to starbucks with my husband. probably not the best choice but oh so good. I didnt workout as much as I usually do i had to get to my massage appt ( thats my excuse and i am sticking to it , LOL) the massage did help but i am still sore and have major knots. The fibro has not been this bad in awhile, but i know it will get better again. We are going on a picnic hike tomorrow with some friends of the family. We have gone on an annual hike with them at mt diablo ( missed a few hrs here and there, especially when i was so sick) for about 16 yrs . We always have so much fun. What a good-fun way to get in some exercise, I just need to watch what i put in my mouth, heehee. So what does everyone else have planned this weekend?
  • julieoem
    Options
    I am still around...just won't be home until late Sunday night...we are all in Washington, DC for my oldest daughter's graduation from George Washington's Graduate School with a degree in Public Health! We did have a celebratory dinner tonight, but I just got back from walking 1 1/2 hours in the city!!! Walking off my dinner!! So that was a good thing!!! I will be weighing in on Monday morning and will post then!

I hope that everyone is able to go outside and enjoy something fun!!!
  • upnorthtim
    Options
    Forgot entirely that yesterday was posting day! I lost 2 pounds this week so I'm hoping that I've rolled off this stubborn plateau that I have been on. 213.5, so 31.5 lost. It's gonna be tough to make 50 but I'm still trying! Good luck everyone!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Well I have struggled this week. YOYOYOYOYO.:laugh: Again, I was as high as 348 and back down to 345 for a maintain. I am just happy to be yo-yoing in the 340's and no more 350's. Goal this month is to break into the 330's and let the 340's go for good.

SW 364
    LW 344
    CW 345

19 pounds lost! 31 pounds to go!

Congrats to losers!! Whooohoooo!!!! :flowerforyou:

Good job maintainers!! You did something right! :flowerforyou:

If you gained, that is OK 2. Just work harder this week and the key is not to give up! You can do it!! Consistency not perfection! If we were perfect we would not be here. :flowerforyou: Success is never giving up. I am never giving up and I hope you who are struggling never give up on yourself and keep checking in.

Happy Sunday!!

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • mkingraham
    Options
    Good Morning everybody!

I weighed in at 211 which puts me at 35 lbs lost!! I have updated the chart. Keep up the great work everybody!
  • upnorthtim
    Options
    It's Saturday and I'm down another 2 pounds. 211.5 from 245. 16.5 to go....going to be a tall order by July 1 but I'm still trying! Good luck to all!
  • julieoem
    Options
    I never posted for last week, but lost a pound, and then lost 2 this week! I am quite a happy camper!!

julieoem
    1-1-11 228............ 3-5-11 208.....................5-14-11 193
    1-8-11 225............ 3-12-11 207 ..................5-21-11 191<<<<Today
    1-15-11 222...........3-19-11 205
    1-22-11 221...........3-26-11 202
    1-29-11 220...........4-5-11 200
    2-5-11 218.............4-16-11 198
    2-12-11 214...........4-23-11 198
    2-19-11 213 ..........4-30-11 196
    2-26-11 210...........5-7-11 194

Lost this week.....2 pounds!!!
    Lost in this challenge....37 pounds!!!
    My goal for July 1st, 2011.......178 pounds!!!
    Pounds left to go in the challenge......13 pounds!!!
    6 more weigh ins to go!!!!

I hope evenyone has some good weather this week to go outside and do something fun!

Good luck to everyone in the coming weeks!!! We are really getting down to the home stretch!!! The way I look at this challenge is that even if we don't make it to the 50 pound mark, we all are ahead of the game as we stuck out the 6 months with the group working on a healthier life style, and this is definately a "work in progress" for me!!! So even if I don't get all the way there, it certainly puts me closer to my final goal and makes me healthier in the process!! I can honestly say that I feel terrific and I am so glad I joined all of you in this adventure!!!

Hugs to all!!
  • mkingraham
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am still here! I didn't weigh this weekend because I had college friends in town and things weren't too great, but I did have a blast. I will update the chart when I get a chance! Keep up the great work!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Weight 5/22: 362

Today 5/29; 361
  • mkingraham
    Options
    I seriously owe everyone a chart- promise to work on that tonight!
  • mkingraham
    Options
    Chart is updated!!!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en&hl=en&key=0AuUov6zEPc_udGpRZGRGTVExbVMtMlhycEVnSWRVV3c&output=html

That's the link- you guys are dwindling here, but I'm going to keep on doing this so if you guys keep posting your weights I'll be here.

I am going to not weigh-in until July 1st because I think I am becoming to obsessed with the scale. So I will weigh-in on Friday and then again to finish it off on July 1. I'll keep posting for you guys! Keep up the great work!
  • upnorthtim
    Options
    I'm going to keep posting until the bitter end! At this point I probably won't make the 50 but I can still get close!

Tim
  • JonBoy36
    JonBoy36 Posts: 2
    Options
    ive lost 20