LOSE 50+ pounds by July 1st CHALLENGE!!! PART 2

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    I'm still holding on to 196.6.....those last pounds just don't want to budge!

With your height you are doing awesome and looking wonderful!! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    5/22: 188.2
    5/29: 188
    6/5: 186.1
    6/12: 185.9
    6/19: 185
    6/30: 183

well I didnt make it to 50lbs but at least I am smaller then when we started CONGRATS to everyone that lost on this challenge and good luck to you. DONT give up just because this challenge is over. It may take me a little longer but I will reach the 50lb lost. WE CAN DO THIS
    :
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I'm still holding on to 196.6.....those last pounds just don't want to budge!

With your height you are doing awesome and looking wonderful!! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:

Thank you!! I'm 6'0"...well 5'11 .75 :wink:
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Well its July 1st! Today I am 207.5. I started at 245 so I managed 37.5 pounds. Even though I didn't make 50 I am thrilled. I look and feel so much better. I am down to those pesky last pounds that don't want to come off. Just gonna keep at it....slow nd steady! Good luck everyone and thanks!
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! July 1st is here!! This morning I weighed in at 210 lbs. I started at 246 so I have dropped 36 lbs, upnorthtim it appears you and I are on the same track :).

I want to thank all of you for sticking it out to the end, if it tells us anything is shows how much committment we have to finish what we start, which means that no matter how long it takes us to actually hit all of our goals, we will stick with it until we get there!

I will update the chart on last time once everyone posts their final weight. Congratualtions to all of you because no matter what the scale says, we were all successful!
  • BigBoneSista
    Options
    July 1st!

SW: 236
    CW: 196

I lost 40 lbs!! These last few pounds to my goal has been sorta hard for me but its not my body's fault its mine. I've been a naughty girl on a few occasions :tongue: I'm so happy with my accomplishment. I never thought I would ever see under 200 lbs ever and I did it. I really did it.

I wish all of you the best in your weight loss journey. Continue to jump all the hurdles. Stay focus & determined.
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Desirai- Amazing work! I can't wait for the same feeling you have!! I am sure you will reach your goal in no time and total kick some major *kitten*!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    July 1st!

SW: 236
    CW: 196

I lost 40 lbs!! These last few pounds to my goal has been sorta hard for me but its not my body's fault its mine. I've been a naughty girl on a few occasions :tongue: I'm so happy with my accomplishment. I never thought I would ever see under 200 lbs ever and I did it. I really did it.

I wish all of you the best in your weight loss journey. Continue to jump all the hurdles. Stay focus & determined.

Awesome Desirai!!!! You look amazing!! Congrats on 40 pounds!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hey everyone! July 1st is here!! This morning I weighed in at 210 lbs. I started at 246 so I have dropped 36 lbs, upnorthtim it appears you and I are on the same track :).

I want to thank all of you for sticking it out to the end, if it tells us anything is shows how much committment we have to finish what we start, which means that no matter how long it takes us to actually hit all of our goals, we will stick with it until we get there!

I will update the chart on last time once everyone posts their final weight. Congratualtions to all of you because no matter what the scale says, we were all successful!

Congrats to you and upnorthtim on your 36 pounds!! Amazing!!!! And we thank you for picking up the chart and the group!!! You rock!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    5/22: 188.2
    5/29: 188
    6/5: 186.1
    6/12: 185.9
    6/19: 185
    6/30: 183

well I didnt make it to 50lbs but at least I am smaller then when we started CONGRATS to everyone that lost on this challenge and good luck to you. DONT give up just because this challenge is over. It may take me a little longer but I will reach the 50lb lost. WE CAN DO THIS
    :

Congrats Sheri!!! 25 pounds is still awesome!!! You should be very pround of yourself and you look amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    SW 364
    CW 340

I did not make the 50 but I will take 24 for sure!!:bigsmile:

I enjoyed being in the group with the few of us that stuck it out to the end!!
    I shows we are determined. To lose weight is not easy and we can see how hard it is by the many who dropped off early on including the leader.

We should all be soooooo proud that we stuck it out and like it was said earlier it means we are committed to our goals and will will reach our ultimate goals. My goal this year is to get under under 300 pounds and I am going to do just that!!!

Keep up the good work!!! Thanks again for all of your support over these last 6 months!! You all rock! And congrats on weight loss and for being a fighter to stick this out until the end. Even though none of us lost 50 pounds we did lose weight and some came close. The point is we did not give up!

Success is never giving up!:flowerforyou:

5/22: 362
    5/29: 361
    6/5: 354
    6/12: 348
    6/19: 345
    6/26: 342
    7/1: 340
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    ive lost 20

20 pounds is awsome JohBoy!! Congrats!
  • BigBoneSista
    Options
    Desirai- Amazing work! I can't wait for the same feeling you have!! I am sure you will reach your goal in no time and total kick some major *kitten*!!!

Thank you makingrahm & mollie!! :flowerforyou: