Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    "Airplane"...RIP Leslie Nielson.:drinker:
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and Animal House.
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Caddyshack, Dumb and Dumber, Airplane is still good for a laugh, Naitonal Lampoon's Summer Vacation.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Dude Wheres My Car
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Waiting for Guffman is the best movie EVER. Hands down.
    Love waiting for Guffman. It's right up there with Best in Show:)
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    OK not a movie but everytime I see Eddie Murphy do his James Brown hot tub bit on SNL re-runs I howl.
  • ersulas
    ersulas Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Romy & Michelle's Highschool Reunion
  • deanneashley
    Options
    i love elf and my son does too!! Aslo Grandmas boy!! so fnny, also just the seasons of friends
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options

Monty Python and the Holy Grail (seriously, no one's mentioned that?)

I would have, but I think Monty Python is brilliantly funny, not stupid funny, so I didn't think they qualified. I've watched The Holy Grail and the Life of Brian 1000 times combined I think.
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    The Jerk
  • dacomstock
    Options
    Strange Brew .... Super Troopers. Both of these are hilarious. Also Caddyshack and Anilmal House.
  • hjsyndrome
    Options
    BeerFest!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I know its old but what about Night at the Roxbury. That movie is so stupid but hilarious! :smile:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Scary Movie

Canonball Run (back in the day not now)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Withnail and I:

Withnail: I've some extremely distressing news.
    Marwood: I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear anything! Oh God, it's a nightmare, I tell you, it's a nightmare.
    Withnail: We just ran out of wine. What are we gonna do about it?
    Marwood: I don't know, I don't know. Oh God, I don't feel good. Look, my thumbs have gone weird! I'm in the middle of a bloody overdose. Oh God. My heart's beating like a ****ed clock! I feel dreadful, I feel really dreadful!
    Withnail: So do I, so does everybody. Look at my tongue; it's wearing a yellow sock. Sit down for Christ's sake, what's the matter with you? Eat some sugar.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Any of the Mr. Bean movies. I'd forgotten about them until my boss told me the other day he introduced his grandkids to them. They watched the one where Mr. Bean played golf. I went on youtube and found it and watched it and cracked up. That guy is so hilarious! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: