Anyone else rocking the hobo look?

Options
124»

Replies

• crazycat828
    Options
    I totally love the hobo look reference. It feels good to see some sag that once was snug, no?
    I've taken a different approach and bought a few things a size smaller than usual. Mediums instead of my usual large or x-large. New targets to make saggy that are now snug.
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I dropped off three bags of clothes to a local thrift store yesterday. I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror (while I was trying on new clothes, actually), and my old clothes looked silly on me. I looked like a little girl who got into mommy's closet. It was a good feeling, but I was embarrassed that I hadn't realized how much smaller I'd gotten. I had no idea that my clothes were so big!
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I am kinda like that. When I lost about 50 lbs I went shopping and bought almost a whole new wardrobe. Then I lost almost 20 more pounds and all those clothes are too big. lol I did buy a couple new pairs of jeans at walmart, but I haven't gone back out to get shirts or slacks until I reach my goal since I am kinda in between sizes too and I am pretty sure I can get in a 6 if I reach goal. I am an 8 now.
    Great job on all your hard work!

p.s. I sort of do the hobo look on purpose too b/c even though I lost the weight, I am still the same shy, frumpy girl in my head. :)
  • krystilove
    krystilove Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I went shopping. I just refuse to buy the size i would have bought before my 20lb weight loss. So instead of any 2XL its a LARGE BABY!!!!!
  • debrawood
    Options
    I wish I was going through your problem. Hopefully I will in about 3 months.... I am so glad for you!! Keep up the great work and then when you reach your goal, you will get your new clothes and look wonderful. Maybe you could go to a consignment shop and get a few things to get by. Or..... goodwill... A freind of mine did that when she was losing weight
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!