25 TO LIFE-- JUNE

Options
1235»

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    wwoooo hoooooooooo!

you guys im just so excited. i know i just wrote the other day about finally hitting 160. Well today, after zumba (where i burned 1200 calories for just one class OMG) i weighed again, since monday is supposed to be our weigh in day ladies!!! and i was at 158!!!!!!

HOORAHH!!!

i am so so excited! i havent seen in 150s in so long, and im just so thrilled

I was talking to my girlfriend the other day, the one who is getting married, on the phone. She was commenting about how we switched places, and she got heavier while I was getting slimmer. The thing about her is, that shes pretty much the definition of lazy when it comes to exercise, and tho she dosent eat a ton, she makes bad choices. i didnt say that to her of course, but i made sure to tell her that the only way that works is diet and exercise!!

Anyway, four people independently noticed my loss today...it must have been the shirt i chose to wear... either way, this has been a good day for me in the "new lifestyle' department....Makes it all worth it!!!

fran was back from California and we had a great class...she was appreciative to me for doing class, and i think she feels awesome that we were able to hold it together without her there to instruct us. Thank God this whole time i have been striving to do each zumba move exactly like her and in the highest energy that i could possibly exert. i think that helped me to learn the moves better...I also feel sexier during that class because latin dance is very hippy! (perfect for me bc im definitely a hippie!)

now that i have chit chatted yalls heads off... Let me know how yall are doin? Any losses in lbs or Inches?

I love you all.. you are my motivation and willpower, and i mean that!
  • kerridwen
    kerridwen Posts: 165
    Options
    Hey! Gratz sparkles!

Minnie's stitches are out, and I am still getting more and more mobile. I picked up a pilates core dvd today, here's hoping!

I still can't do anything that jostles or puts weight or requires strength from my right arm, frustrating!

To celebrate our mobility Minnie and I went for a super long hike today and I finally get sparkles problems with the calories! I was terrible!!! today and I'm STILL under by around 400!!!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    heeyyy kerri!!!!...good to hear that you are on the road to recovery. Are you right handed? I cant imagine how frustrating that must be. i think i would die, seeing as I'm an artist for a living!

Ooooh and btw they have started a new thread for July, so look for it :)