What do you eat EVERYDAY?

Options
I'm curious to know what is a food or foods you eat every single day?

For me not a day goes by that I don't eat an 100 cal english muffin with egg, low cal cheese & bacon! That and I eat a kosher dill pickle everyday!

Replies

• cando_b
    Options
    A bowl of Wheaties with 1/8c raisins and a 1/2 grapefruit. With a cup of tea on the side. I am a robot in the morning, so breakfast is mindless and easy, otherwise I'll skip and pig out mid-morning.
  • Happy_JoJo
    Happy_JoJo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Pineapple chobani greek yogurt...YUM!
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Usually oatmeal for breakfast, lettuce always seems to work its way into my lunch or dinner...as well as Frank's Hot Sauce LOL!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm an oatmeal in the AM girl here.....helps with both my weight loss and cholesterol levels. I usually didn't eat breakfast until I started my weight loss journey almost five years ago. Now I seldom miss (and if I do, it's on a weekend, and I do "brunch" and only eat two meals that day.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    tuna melt (lite, low sodium starkist tuna packet, arnold's 100% whole wheat bread, provolone cheese, & Mrs. Dash lime seasoning)
  • paroxysm
    Options
    Chocolate Peppermint Luna Bar... I have one every morning w/out fail. Tastes like a candy bar so I can't have it late in the day or it will turn into a binge of like 10 lol

Also red delicious apples. yum. every day.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Grapefruit!
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options

For me not a day goes by that I don't eat an 100 cal english muffin with egg, low cal cheese & bacon! That and I eat a kosher dill pickle everyday!

I actually JUST had that this AM and it was amazing!!!!

I usually eat and apple or banana everyday. and WATER!!
  • AmBriCo
    AmBriCo Posts: 24 Member
    Options

I actually JUST had that this AM and it was amazing!!!!

I usually eat and apple or banana everyday. and WATER!!

I SO love it tooo!! Its grains, protein, dairy all in one! It satisfies me until 12-1pm!!
  • jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    There are some foods I eat *most* days, but the only one I eat every day without fail, on or in something or other, is butter. I also have at least two different kinds of fruit every day.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Bacon
    Egg white omelette with reduced swiss, garlic salt, roasted mushrooms and hot sauce
    Pork Tenderloin
    Roasted Veggies
    Fiber One Cereal
    Almond Milk
    Apples
    String Cheese
    Greek Yogurt or Icelandic style skyr (Siggi's is my favorite skyr)

Charmagne
  • Nellie1drfl
    Nellie1drfl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Bananas, cheap and keep me from unhealthy snacking.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Im pretty "the usual" type for breakfast and lunch.

Breakfast is usually: oatmeal, or cereal, or Bolthouse Farms mocha cappuccino with Kashi TLC bar, or a ham, egg white and cheese on a sandwich thin. Depends on what Im in the mood for lol

Lunch is almost always either a turkey sandwich on double fiber bread with light chips and pickles or lean pocket with light chips and yogurt.

Dinner almost always changes.
  • jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Bacon
    Egg white omelette with reduced swiss, garlic salt, roasted mushrooms and hot sauce
    Pork Tenderloin
    Roasted Veggies
    Fiber One Cereal
    Almond Milk
    Apples
    String Cheese
    Greek Yogurt or Icelandic style skyr (Siggi's is my favorite skyr)

Charmagne

You eat that entire list every day? :o
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    3 eggs + english muffin or 3 egg vegetable omlet.

Bananas
    Almonds
    Walnuts

My lunches and dinners vary.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Porridge with half milk and half water. I alternate between honey, sultanas and jam as a topping.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Apple and banana....always!
  • MicheinMA
    MicheinMA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    low sodium V8 juice, everyday with lunch
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Tuna and frozen veggies for lunch - every day 99% of the time for the past 6 months actually. Love it!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Peppermint Luna Bar... I have one every morning w/out fail. Tastes like a candy bar so I can't have it late in the day or it will turn into a binge of like 10 lol

Also red delicious apples. yum. every day.

I'm the same with the chocolate peppermint luna bars too, so I can't eat them everyday! What I eat everyday is special k cinnamon pecan cereal, almond breeze- unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and a banana.