What do you eat EVERYDAY?

Options

Replies

• Shan605
    Shan605 Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm curious to know what is a food or foods you eat every single day?

For me not a day goes by that I don't eat an 100 cal english muffin with egg, low cal cheese & bacon! That and I eat a kosher dill pickle everyday!

I actually JUST had that this AM and it was amazing!!!!

I usually eat and apple or banana everyday. and WATER!!

I SO love it tooo!! Its grains, protein, dairy all in one! It satisfies me until 12-1pm!!

Every morning i eat one egg fried with cooking spray, placed on a 100 calorie flat bread with a laughing cow cheese and slice of canidan bacon. 296 calories and i am full until 1pm.
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Chobani Greek Strained Yogurt of some sort nearly every day and Arnold's Sandwich thins
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Not everyday, but almost everyday I have light yogurt (brand and flavor varies, but most often Yoplait) and Sweet Home Farm Honey Nut granola. It's definitely a favorite combo for me!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    it's between oatmeal or cottage cheese.
  • mayana2002
    Options
    Coffee and wheat toast! I like Jello after dinner as well (if I still have extra calories!).
  • neebelung
    neebelung Posts: 115
    Options
    Ruby Red Grapefruit and Broccoli (not together).
  • kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Pretty much every day you're going to find some kind of hummus, baby carrots and baby spinach on my diary, lol.
  • Bauer77
    Bauer77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    As long as your not having the Frank's Hot Sauce on your Oatmeal :-D
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Yep! breakfast is always 2 egg whites with 2 TBS Jimmy Deans Turkey sausage crumbles, topped with 1Tbs picante sauce. My morning snack is always a 100 cal pack of almonds and walnut mix.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    A lean cuisine for lunch. Why ? Because it's hot, different everyday and it's REALLY Taught me portion control.

i can't eat a full plate of food anymore - phsyically cuz I'm so trained to smaller portions ...
  • Bran7
    Bran7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    For Breakfast I love to have Red River hot cereal. I have it almost everyday. I have salad at least once but usually twice a day and love it with blue cheese dressing :) .
  • MarilynMarie
    Options
    Wellllll lately I have been eating half a small baked potato with one teaspoon of sour cream soooooooo delicious!!(:
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    SOUP!

i try to pick something low cal, low sodium but chock full of veggies. fills you up but keeps you on track calorie-wise.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Eggs. Most mornings I start with 2 whole eggs for breakfast, and add something like yourt & granola, fruit, toast, etc.

I have a lot of very-frequent (but not necessarily EVERY day foods) - these make their way into snacks or main meals:

Spinach
    Seitan
    Yogurt
    Cottage Cheese
    Almonds
    (to name a few)
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    The only foods that I eat every day without exception:

Coffee with soy milk.
    Lemon water.
    Fresh vegetables.
  • SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You people are making me hungry!
    Almost every morning I have a bowl of cereal with almond milk - easy, quick, gives me an energy boost to get moving and usually holds me for 3 hrs. Almond milk is the best!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I always have 3 eggs with a bit of cheese and veggies scrambled or omlette or however and now I bought some yummy turkey bacon to go with it :smile:
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    I have a 2 egg microwave omelet with 1 slice of prosciutto and a pinch of low fat shredded cheese every morning for breakfast and a banana as a morning snack.
  • tmgaytan
    Options
    I'm curious to know what is a food or foods you eat every single day?

For me not a day goes by that I don't eat an 100 cal english muffin with egg, low cal cheese & bacon! That and I eat a kosher dill pickle everyday!

For breakfast (except this morning because I just had a fiber bar and went back to bed -- waaaay tired) .... I have 1/4 cup of Egg Beaters, 1 slice of American 2% cheese, 1/4 cup of salsa (or 1 roma tomato), 1 tbsp of light Daisy sour cream on a Missions corn tortilla.

I should have just made breakfast because when I went to eat lunch, I was halfway through and actually got sick. Weirdest feeling I've had in a long time and I'm uncertain if that had something to do with it or my Women's One-A-Day and Joint pills had something to do with it?
  • tmgaytan
    Options
    A lean cuisine for lunch. Why ? Because it's hot, different everyday and it's REALLY Taught me portion control.

i can't eat a full plate of food anymore - phsyically cuz I'm so trained to smaller portions ...

Serenifly .... thank you for your tip on shin splints! I'm training to run a 5k (my first ever long run since high school, PLUS, I'm back to jogging -- haven't done that since early 2008). The 5k is a motivation and a good cause to run in ... it's to support the Susan G. Komen foundation! :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for that. Oh - and like you, I prefer small to eat the Lean Cuisines or Weight Watcher Smart Ones OR a Lean Pocket. It saves on time to NOT measure out for lunch. Breakfast and dinner are the main two that I have to measure things out because they're homemade meals.

:)