What do you eat EVERYDAY?

Options

Replies

• rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Eggs of some type are probably the closest.
    Otherwise my normal everyday weekday foods aren't usually eaten by me on weekends. It's 2 different worlds it seems.
  • mistawalka
    mistawalka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Home made chili or taco mince (turkey) with pasta for most of December 6 nights a week at work.
  • cclala
    cclala Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Mmmm....pickles! I eat a greek yogurt with berries and granola for breakfast on weekdays--so filling. Weekends are more up in the air.
  • nhendri
    nhendri Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Coffee wheat toast and a hard boiled egg for breakfast. V8 juice with my afternoon snack. At least 64 oz of h2o every day by 4pm.
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    banana
    light nonfat yogurt w/ 1/4 fiber one cereal
    soup
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    Four servings of whole wheat grain....whole bread, whole wheat pasta or whole wheat english muffins.
    One serving of oatmeal.
    Three servings of fruit before 3pm.
    Roughly 40% of daily cals from lean protein...mostly chicken and fish.
    Whey protein supplement.
    If I have any calories left to spend in my 2000 calorie budget I find some whole food that is low in fat and healthy.
    I do not overly focus on carbs because complex carbs fuel my workout if timed right. (i gave up coffee and pop so without caffiene your diet has to be your real source of pep.
    Best of luck.
  • promiseskept
    Options
    I try for a variety but I love the Cheddar rice cakes with tuna and the Bagel thins.
  • HotMomma86
    Options
    Peanut Butter. It's my new favorite snack. I used to have half an avocado everyday, but I didn't realize how many calories were in them so I've cut back to every 2-3 days.
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I eat a banana and a granola bar for breakfast every weekday (and sometimes a Granny Smith apple, too).

My lunches and dinners during the week are pretty much always Lean Gourmet/Lean Cuisine type meals or turkey sandwiches. (Some of my coworkers make jokes about how I eat the same things every single day. A girl I work with once asked me if I ever eat anything other than green apples.) :)

-E
  • moniqueluv
    moniqueluv Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Coffee and Tabasco! But not together:laugh:
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Other than eggs and water, there is nothing else that I eat everyday.

I mostly buy what is grown locally and is currently in season, so it varies greatly all the time. I have been buying bananas, oranges and romaine lettuce at the regular grocery here lately and just found out from one of my professors that we should not eat those foods during the winter as it throws us out of balance with the universe.

I am getting into yin and yang and keeping balance, so this is something I am going to experiment with.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    every day? Well, I vary quite a bit, but every day I have broccoli. I also have almonds every single day. Pretty much everything else varies depending on what I'm in the mood for.
  • poutchi75
    Options
    Everyday I have a fibre one 100 cal peanut butter bar.
  • ronchap
    ronchap Posts: 60
    Options
    special k with red berries for breakfast
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, either in a protein shake or alone with almonds and honey.
    Eggs. I LOVE eggs. I will do 1 whole egg with 1/2 c egg whites, sauteed veggies, and dill. Cook over easy and eat with fruit. YUM.

I worry that eating the same thing every day will hurt my weight loss, but so far it's working OK! Plus, I have a lot of variety the rest of the day, it's just breakfast that's generally the same.
  • 305muscle
    305muscle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I eat eggwhites about 10 of them plain oatmeal 1/2 cup protein shakes of course DAILY chicken breasts 1/2 brown rice or whole wheat pasta
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Almonds everyday guaranteed.

Aside form that specifically I have fats, carbs, and proteins everyday. :P
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese
    yogurt
    bananas
    apples
    almonds
    Kashi bars
    all bran cereal
    protein powder with milk
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I always have to have my 100 calorie pack snack in the afternoon.