160 lbs-121 lbs in 4 months!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• ElizabethSami
    Options
    Congrats. You look really nice. hope by belly looks like that when im done with my journey:smile:
  • fitmamaoftwins
    Options
    amazing, great job
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!! I have been on for about 2 months and lost about half as much as you.. you are really inspiring me to see that i can do it!!

I am on L3 of 30 day shred and also have 6 weeks to 6pack but havent started yet..
  • Maariej
    Maariej Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! You truly are an inspiration (: You look AH-MAZING!
  • HW2Hottie
    HW2Hottie Posts: 100
    Options
    You look great! I have 35lbs left to lose before I'm down to 125 (my goal weight.) I know you do 30 day Shred a lot, but what else do you do, and how many of your exercise calories do you typically eat back? You seem to be doing really well so I'd appreciate some advice! thanks!
    I before shred I always run intervals on my treadmill, I dont eat back my calories burned

You look amazing and thanks for sharing. I just need a little clarification, if you wouldn't mind. How many calories do you eat per day, if you are not eating your exercise calories? *I think* I know the answer, just want to check.

Also, do you always have the protein shake after a workout if so why that and not the bar? Is there a difference over one?

Why EAS vs. MetRx?

Sorry, had to edit to ask more questions!

Oh, thanks, I am asking because I am doing a 12 week challenge so I would like the tips!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You look great! I have 35lbs left to lose before I'm down to 125 (my goal weight.) I know you do 30 day Shred a lot, but what else do you do, and how many of your exercise calories do you typically eat back? You seem to be doing really well so I'd appreciate some advice! thanks!
    I before shred I always run intervals on my treadmill, I dont eat back my calories burned

You look amazing and thanks for sharing. I just need a little clarification, if you wouldn't mind. How many calories do you eat per day, if you are not eating your exercise calories? *I think* I know the answer, just want to check.

Also, do you always have the protein shake after a workout if so why that and not the bar? Is there a difference over one?

Why EAS vs. MetRx?

Sorry, had to edit to ask more questions!

Oh, thanks, I am asking because I am doing a 12 week challenge so I would like the tips!
    I try to eat 1600 calories a day.....the protein bars usually have more fat and more chemicals than the powder, plus most are chocolate and I dont do chocolate.:wink:
    eas because I get it cheaper in bulk, but its a good brand
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    You are doing amazing! Congrats to you, you totally deserve it!
  • cualight
    Options
    wow amazing body! congrats. i'm also 5'3" and would like to get down to 115. i'm currently 130. are you taking in 1200 calories in food per day and also working out? what is your daily calorie deficit?
  • LonnaRox
    LonnaRox Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WOW! What amazing results for all your hard work! This is just what I needed to see tonight to keep up my motivation. Thank you for sharing!
  • shreddingit
    Options
    wow amazing body! congrats. i'm also 5'3" and would like to get down to 115. i'm currently 130. are you taking in 1200 calories in food per day and also working out? what is your daily calorie deficit?
    thanks! I probably get more than 1500 calories a day...I dont track religiously...I just make sure to have low sugar and sodium...:)
    yea I workout..I run
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    well done, you look incredible!
  • marianpp
    marianpp Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You LOOK SO GREAT! WOW. what and inspiration.

Would you plese give me and example of what a tipical day for you is like with meals and exersice. Thanks
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    damn...

just, DAMN!
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations you did that in 6 months .... am so buying the dvd today....:laugh: But You look Amazing...
  • babyfatbegone
    babyfatbegone Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I only have the burn fat and metabolism...apparently I need to get this one too. Great job!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats!!
  • shreddingit
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats!!
    thank you!, :blushing:
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Would you mind sharing your meals because I would love to see what you eat- I so want a stomach like yours, and I mean the after picture, because I have the before
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job !!! Such an inspiration! :)
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Dammmnnnnn. You are lookin so slim!!!!!! I bet you feel great. I hope to have "after" pictures like yours soon. Congratulations - your hard work is paying off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!