Team UK- Northern Numpties vs Southern Softies Weekly Result

Options
I can't quite believe this....

worldsbiggestloser.jpg

Awards this week go to :

binsylad of the Southern Softies for losing 6.2lbs, and
loushep of the Northern Numpties for losing 4lbs.

Both of them lost exactly 2.08% of their bodyweight, so massive congratulations to you, Mike and Louise!

I've been on the horns of a dilemma today. All week as the results trickled in first one team then the other crept ahead and that has continued today. I've included everyone who has checked in so far, regardless of the deadline, because it is so close. We are still waiting for 3 people to check in from each team, and their results would make all the difference, because currently, as you can see, IT'S A DEAD HEAT!

I am feeling very saintly because I did weigh myself again after my shower this morning and came out half a pound lighter which would have given the Numpties the victory, but it didn't seem right, somehow!

week2results.jpg

If anyone knows a better way of getting pictures onto the forum so that they're not so fuzzy, do let me know! I'm currently creating it in excel, pasting and saving as a jpeg in paint, uploading to photobucket then copying and pasting to here!

Replies

• Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    How do I join?? lol, gotta give the Northern Numpties a hand!!!
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Well done to the biggest losers!! :flowerforyou:

Sorry Southerners! I failed myself this week :mad:

Thanks for doing this ros!
  • idharris
    idharris Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    c'mon the Southern Softies... we can do it!
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    How do I join?? lol, gotta give the Northern Numpties a hand!!!

You'd be welcome!

For anyone wanting to join, please SEND ME A MESSAGE (post it somewhere or put it in your status updates by all means, but you are unlikely to make it to the results table unless I've a message in my inbox).

Include:

1. Your starting weight for the challenge and the date it was taken on.

2. Your weigh day (it doesn't matter what day you weigh on, but stick to the same one for the challenge so that each week's results reflect 7 days of team effort)

3. The Team you want to be on, and your location, if you don't mind people knowing. If you have no emotional preference as to north or south, use the Watford Gap test- NN6 7UZ is the postcode for Watford Gap Services on the M1. Put it into google maps and see if you are north or south of it!

If you add your team to your signature, people will realise that you've joined and we will all get to know each other quicker- mates and opposition...

Each week on your weigh day or as near as possible, send me a message to my inbox with your updated weight and I'll add it to the table.

Results showing weights, losses and percentage weight loss for each team will be published each Saturday if possible, as long as everyone has given me their weights by midday on Sat. If anyone is late, the results will be delayed.

Have fun, and lets see who are the biggest losers!
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Ok no worries, I weigh in every tues, so I will send you a message on Tuesday.

Ben.
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    Woo hoo, Rosy you are a star. You have just made my weekend,i have the biggest :smile: on my face. Obviously i was happy at losing 4lbs but being a winner in this group challenge is awesome. The trophy award idea was inspired and all the work you do calculating fat loss percentages is just fantastic. Thankyou so much for creating this challenge and making losing weight fun :flowerforyou:
  • NuclearGirl
    Options
    So how come you were half a pound lighter after a shower Ros? Were you really that dirty!! lol :devil:

Oops - sorry about that! Thanks for doing a brilliant job with this - Saturday is the highlight of my dieting week now! :flowerforyou:

K xx
  • Annerea
    Annerea Posts: 104
    Options
    Yay!! Well done everyone, especially the biggest losers!!
  • Rosy67
    Options
    So how come you were half a pound lighter after a shower Ros? Were you really that dirty!! lol :devil:

Oops - sorry about that! Thanks for doing a brilliant job with this - Saturday is the highlight of my dieting week now! :flowerforyou:

K xx

Pmsl! I know- it doesn't sound good, does it? I prefer to think I weighed 215.75 lbs before the shower and 215.74lbs after it (my scales round to the nearest half pound). That way, there was only one hundreth of a pound of filth going down the plughole! I can cope with that.....
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    does this mean its a tie til we get the rest of the results??? lol

go northern numpties!!
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'VE Just emailed to ask to join the Northern team yayy:-)
  • lrns88
    lrns88 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! =) xxx
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    well done to everyone, especially the biggest losers.

Go Team North!
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to hit the gym hard this week! Well done to all and also so impressed at those who have gained a bit and owned up! Makes me feel better if I have to fess up to a gain at some point. I'm actually 2 more lb down already but that happened last week and I went back up slightly. Good luck for nextweek
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I'm in the South and appear to have gained a bit of weight this week - can I join the Northern Numpties ? ;-)
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm in the South and appear to have gained a bit of weight this week - can I join the Northern Numpties ? ;-)

LMAO! Great idea :laugh:
  • willowglimmer
    Options
    WTG everybody!
  • Rosy67
    Options
    Ginaberry's checked in for the Numpties- she's lost 2lb (excellent work, GIna), but it still keeps our percentage on 0.76....still a tie!!!
    If I get anymore check-ins for this week, I'll put another table out tomorrow. It's just such a palaver, I don't want to do more than one update....
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    Rosy you started this for fun and it's great but don't let it become a chore for you. Set a cut off time on saturdays and stick to it, i'm sure everyone will understand. You put a lot of time and effort into this, no-one expects you to have to spend your weekend putting out amended tables. :flowerforyou:
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well done all.

I've just come back from the local curry house
    if I don't lose any this week, I think we'll all know why...
    i feel so weak!

(it was bloomin nice though)