Team UK- Northern Numpties vs Southern Softies Weekly Result

Options

Replies

• Matt_S_1978
    Matt_S_1978 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I had a filling from dentist this evening so didn't go to the gym. I am going to the gym tomorrow morning so if you can wait until then I can send it after that.
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    That's fine, Mat. If I get it by 7pm, I'll put it in.
  • 4pence
    4pence Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the wait, I've sent my data now. Definitely better than last week!
  • JimJam87
    Options
    I lost 0.5 lbs this week, but as I only joined the challenge on Thursday I wont include it! GO TEAM NUMPTIES :)
  • Rosy67
    Options
    Week 3 results.......

worldsbiggestloser.jpg

This week, there are loads of people who have done well. I've highlighted those who have lost 4lbs or more, or more than 2% of their bodyweight.

Overall leader is definitely Glos_bloke of the Softies who lost a massive 8lbs!
    Followed by kettlewitch (5lbs), Lauz_88 (4.4lbs), idharris (4lbs) and carolinegeorgia (2.08%) of the Softies and
    bph218 (4lbs) and savagegirl (2.53%) of the Numpties.

Massive congratulations to them all!

Given the above list, it won't come as any surprise that this weeks team award goes to....

THE SOUTHERN SOFTIES!!!!!!

WITH 0.83% of the teams weight lost this week, compared to 0.59% of the Northern Numpties. I'm afraid us Numpties were soundly trounced this week :sad:

Here's the grim detail:

week3results.jpg
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    Well done Glos_bloke, amazing loss!! Well done to all the other big losers too, a fantastic week. Congratulations softies, you deseerve a win :happy: Excellent work everyone, stick with it and lets see if we can lose more next week!!!!
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Well done to gloss bloke, all that exercise is paying off. Well done to me, the sore legs are worth it lol. WTF southern sorties, we were due the win. And well done all for sticking at it. Bring on next week
  • Glos_Bloke
    Options
    :happy:

WOW! Thanks guys!

It's only been 2 weeks since I started tracking everything on MFP. Already I've made some great friends and feel so much better! Long way to go, but the journey is turning into an enjoyable one.

Best wishes to everyone on the challenge. Even those Northern Numpties! :laugh:
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    whoop whoop!! go southern softies!!!!

vowing to put in 150million% effort next week to get another win. i've been off the exercise this week due to a dodgy knee and was surprised tohave a loss (albeit a small one!). so nxt week i'm back on it and will hopefully bring in the numbers!!

good luck everyone and well done to the biggest losers!!!! xxx
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone!!

Come on....us Northerners can do better!!!

x
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    sorry i let the team down this week i didnt lose anything..... hoping for better results next week.

well done everyone who lost:)
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    well done to everyone, especially those who lost. Hope that I have a better week this week.
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Go team softies!! well done everyone!

Sorry i didnt contribute much to the loss this week! Heres to a better one this week!
  • Rosy67
    Options
    Oops. See below. The quotey thing didn't work....
  • Rosy67
    Options
    Well done everyone!!

Come on....us Northerners can do better!!!

x

Damn right, Kendra!
    My knee is much better, so I should be able to exercise more this week. I know it's completely obsessional, but in order to try and nip any plateaux in the bud, I'm tracking my calories consumed/ target/ exercise earned against my weight loss. It's already looking as though my weight loss is far more related to the amount of exercise I do than whether I go over or stay under my calories....
    So off to ballroom & latin tonight, complete with sexy knee support :laugh:
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Well done Team South...amazing loss Gloucs Bloke....fantastic......not looking forward to my weigh in this week...here come the excuses...missed 2 days work due to a cold....sat about for 4 days doing nothing...missed my swim and not walked anywhere....BUT...did resist stuffing my face so there is some hope LOL!!!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Softies Rule.....OK :wink:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done softies!
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    Whooooo go Southern Softies! :bigsmile:

Sadly I only lost a pound this week but then that is what MFP is predicting I'll lose so I suppose that's only natural! Let's hope I do a bit better next week though :wink:
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well done Team South...amazing loss Gloucs Bloke....fantastic......not looking forward to my weigh in this week...here come the excuses...missed 2 days work due to a cold....sat about for 4 days doing nothing...missed my swim and not walked anywhere....BUT...did resist stuffing my face so there is some hope LOL!!!

Ok, getting mine in early as well...

It's my birthday this week, and we went out Saturday and Sunday, going out tonight, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday as well... I fear for my scales, I really do!