February Challenge!

Options

Replies

• SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Currently weigh 209....going hit the 100's by the end of February!
  • sandylouwho
    Options
    Weigh day for me:

down 1.7 lbs since last week!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day - down a pound from 150 to 149. My goal is 145 by the end of February, but I am going to have to pick up the pace. :laugh: I was looking back at my weight history for the past couple of months. I have been on a plateau since about October, with a little upward tick over the holidays. I have been fairly motivated, but not REALLY motivated. TIme to get going - I am going to Myrtle Beach at the end of April, so that is a nice milestone to be at or below my goal weight. I also have a Family reunion weekend in July (that is actually extended to a week for some of us) and I have a feeling that will be a weight GAIN opportunity :drinker: so I need to be good NOW. :grumble:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    ~weigh in~
    My goal for the end of February is 250 0r below.. my weight in my weigh in today
    was 255.. just 5lbs to reach my goal for the end of february...
  • Nekol688
    Options
    checkin in :)

SW: 190
    Last week: 188
    today: 184.4

See you next week

good luck to everyone!
  • 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today, 2 lbs down! 5 more to reach my feb goal. Good work everyone, keep it up!
  • Tracie65
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! :)
  • bobbhebe
    bobbhebe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    SW 170
    CW 160
    Only 5lbs to reach my February Challenge!!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    weigh in today: 198.7 down 1.2 pounds from last week!

Great job everyone!!
  • dtrm88
    dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Down 1 pound from last weigh in. Have five more pounds to go to reach February goal! Great job everybody!
  • efcdcdb
    Options
    Weighed in today at 148.8 - a loss of .2 pounds. I still have 3.8 pounds to go for this February challenge so it isn't looking too promising. But on a positive note, I am back down to my lowest point since joining MFP over a year ago. I was 148.8 on 12/13, but then gained a couple pounds over the holidays.

Well, maybe I'll just try to get REAL motivated this week and see what I can do. :laugh:

Hope everyone has good results so far!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    As of this morning I was down 2lbs..
    So on that note I have 3lbs to lose this
    week to reach my goal for February challenge...
    Looks like I will be busting butt the rest of the week
    for my 3lbs I need:)
  • Tracie65
    Options
    I did weigh in, my scale showed no change :( at least I didnt gain. More than little frustrated still have 8lbs to go. Good luck to everone else though!
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    still only lost 1.5 pounds. I wanted to get down to 135 for Feb, don't think its going to happen. I'm a bit frustrated right now....
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    No changes to report this week.
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I didn't do good this month as I thought I would. I was on a seasall for sure. I think I am still at the same weight I started at but, I do believe I lost some inches but, I don't know how many.
  • Tracie65
    Options
    Well, my challenge is over and I didn't do as well as I wanted to. I only lost 7lbs, half of what I wanted. :( I'm not giving up though I still have 60lbs I want to lose by summer!! Good uck everyone hope you met your goals!!!
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Missed my goal of 213 by 5 pounds, but for the month lost 11. Great Job everyone!!!!!
  • efcdcdb
    Options
    Major fail - I was up and down, the same pound or two, for the whole month. I can't get off of this plateau. :mad:

I am starting a new challenge called "Say NO to indulgences". Check it out, under "Motivation & Support".
  • song2sing
    Options
    Hey Tracie, hope this finds you doing well and hope your challenge was exciting for you as today marks the end of the February! And if not, then don't fuss, keep on keeping on the best you can, but don't give up the effort! You Can Do It!