Options
123457»

Replies

• AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 251...

Which means I fell short by 1lb for February challenge but I am not
    going to let it get me down.. that 1lb is stubborn ughhhhh...
    but I am starting a new 6 weeks Challenge for myself with "last chance workout" with Jillian
    tomorrow.. it say you can lose up to 30 lbs in 6 weeks so guess i will see.. Hope everyones
    weighin goes great..
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    I am in! Already have my first mini goal of getting under 200 pounds! I'm trying to loose safe and slow at 1.5 lbs a week, so six more in February will put me at 198!

Seriously??? who taught me to subtract??? under 200 minus 6 = 198!! Nice!! :blushing:

Ok, well I believe I started the challenge at 199.8 and I am now 194.5 so I lost 5.4 pounds, coming very close to the six I was aiming for!!
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    My starting weight for February was 141. My ending weight is 139. My goal was to hit 135...didn't happen, but at least I'm not in the 40's anymore!
  • TStander2
    TStander2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in! I so need motivation to log each and every day and to move my body more. My goal is to be in the 180's by the end of the month. I am currently 195.
  • creechfamily9004
    creechfamily9004 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have been playing a 2-3lb up/down for the past month. My goal is to break into the 150"s. 159.9 by end of February.

weight.png
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,872 Member
    Options
    @TStander2 and @creechfamily9004, I hope you've noticed that this started as a challenge for February 2011?

I'd encourage you to challenge yourself here 12 years later, and obviously you can support and encourage each other right here on this thread, but I'm guessing most of those other people earlier in the thread are long gone from MFP.

There are a bunch of fun challenges in the Challenges part of the MFP Community that have many more current participants, as another option. Here's a direct link to that area:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/challenges

No matter how you proceed, I'm wishing you both success with your goals: Patience and persistence will get you there!