Profile pics-rant

Options

Replies

• roland72
    roland72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    what? you mean people post fake pictures? does that mean that Angelina Jolie is not the real person that has asked to be my friend?
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Are ... you ... saying ... you doubt that's really me???
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I get that people don't want to put *their* pic as their avatar, and maybe use something else, that's fine, but I agree, it's a bit weird putting up a pic of somebody else.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    OOps I posted a male model on my profile pic, lol just kiddin...
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    my pic is me lol, takn ages ago granted but its me lmao :laugh: im a lot healthier now than i was then...was living on toast at that point :embarassed: but then food interested me again and now am bak to bein 'bigger' but headn down those scales the healthy way now YAY!!!!

feel free to add me xx

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I've heard rumors that some people will post during work hours and maybe don't want to get busted by their boss. :embarassed:

I'm sure that's just a rumor though. :bigsmile:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Jeeze, post a naked pic of me and everyone complains. Now I use Triple H and you still complain. Suppose I could borrow one the guys race horse pictures that show just the rearend.

:bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Jeeze, post a naked pic of me and everyone complains.:bigsmile:

Who complained????? :angry:
  • FORKDOWN
    Options

The guys did.

• Shannon023
    Options

The guys did.

Understandable. :wink:
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    What, you don't think I am really Lion-o from Thundercats. I will have you know, I have a new series coming out soon, and I need to lose some extra pounds I have gained from the eighties. You know, the camera adds fifteen lbs................okay, I was just having fun with that, I am in the process of uploading more pics, just haven't yet cause of working all the time.
  • FORKDOWN
    Options
    What, you don't think I am really Lion-o from Thundercats. I will have you know, I have a new series coming out soon, and I need to lose some extra pounds I have gained from the eighties. You know, the camera adds fifteen lbs................okay, I was just having fun with that, I am in the process of uploading more pics, just haven't yet cause of working all the time.

I am just glad your pic did not match your name. This is a family show.
  • BigBeaver
    Options

Well, now that I know that.........for reference the name stems from a nickname from my native MI, Eager Beaver, but that was already taken, So I used BigBeaver instead, wasn't talking about anything dirty. But, now all of the posters know where your mind is located.
  • chris808
    Options
    I know what you mean. I've given up trying to find other monkey friends on here, so I've gone for humans now.
  • FORKDOWN
    Options

Well, now that I know that.........for reference the name stems from a nickname from my native MI, Eager Beaver, but that was already taken, So I used BigBeaver instead, wasn't talking about anything dirty. But, now all of the posters know where your mind is located.

It be in da gutter. They already knew that though.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

It be in da gutter. They already knew that though.

Da gutter rocks. speedmetal.gif
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I know what you mean. I've given up trying to find other monkey friends on here, so I've gone for humans now.

:laugh:
  • BigBeaver
    Options
    @Forkdown--well now since we got all that cleared up, great, good to have fun and laughter.
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Anyone else get annoyed when people post photos that are obviously not them? It irks me when someones weight loss ticker says they need to lose 125lbs and they post a photo of a 105lb model on the beach. Or that suddenly Brad Pitt wants to be my MFP friend. I understand that maybe it's for motivation- like putting a skinny pic on your refrigerator or something, but I like seeing the real person.

Ok, just wanted to get that off my chest LOL

Happy Sunday!
    It is so odd that you posted this. The first time I saw your pictures i though " why would this girl pick Tina Fey for her profile. You have a striking resemblance to her; which by the way is a very good thing because she is beautiful...too.
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Mine's me! I did choose that photo specifically though because it's motivation for me to keep being active...even though you really can't see my face...