FEBRUARY 2011 JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SLIMDOWN CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    ooo mmmyy goodness No More Trouble Zones is sooooooooo hard. My shirt is literally soaked in sweat! But I do feel fantastic (and shaky) now that I'm done with it!! Day 3 down... only 27 more to go!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    NMTZ is a killer. I am so sore but glad I am doing this with you guys, otherwise I don't know if I would stick to it everyday. so a big thank you to the group!

STARTING WEIGHT

Kizzy_Muss - CW = 177lbs (Feb 1st)
    ChellieIrish - CW = 165lbs (Jan 28th)
    Petithamu - CW = 148.8 (Jan 30th)
    Gainskb - CW = 145.2 (Feb 2nd)
    soccermum CW=176 (Feb 1st)
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    STARTING WEIGHT

ChellieIrish - CW = 165lbs (Jan 28th)
    cambam84 CW= 205(Feb 1st)

I havent been able to do the past two days and I just got the other two dvd, but I'm about to hammer down and stay on task:)
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to log new weight :bigsmile: back at it again tonite :drinker: Hope you are all having a super day :flowerforyou:

:heart: STARTING WEIGHT :heart:

ChellieIrish - SW = 165lbs (Jan 28th) - CW 161.2lbs (4th Feb)
  • kgs0201
    Options
    okay so its 10:00 at night and the only thing i want to do less than workout is fail on this challenge on DAY 4! (especially since I missed day 1!!)... Soooo 30 Day Shred - Level 1 here we gooooo.

And Chellie AWESOME loss!!!
  • soccermum75
    Options
    okay, i am on day 4, but since i had already done 4 days of shred before the challenge i felt i needed to up my workout and i did level 2 of the shred. i was sweating and panting and sweating and panting. i always thought that i did not sweat when i worked out, i guess i was just not pushing myself hard enough.
  • kgs0201
    Options
    just finished Day 5 which was the first time I've ever done Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Ohhh mmmyy goooddd it was hard. Honestly, now I'm thinking No More Trouble Zones isn't so bad!! I was panting and sweating through the entire thing! I am proud to say that I only took a five second break once during the scissor jumps.
  • kgs0201
    Options
    no one else is checking in!! how is everyone doing!? i just suffered through day 6 - No More Trouble Zones! didn't want to do it at all after yesterday's Boost Fat video but did it because I didn't want to fail at this challenge - I need this!!!
  • soccermum75
    Options
    :
    no one else is checking in!! how is everyone doing!? i just suffered through day 6 - No More Trouble Zones! didn't want to do it at all after yesterday's Boost Fat video but did it because I didn't want to fail at this challenge - I need this!!!

I think everybody was too busy watching superbowl.:smile:

i just finished NMTZ. I actually felt like i had more stamina today. the work out was hard but i was not feeling like i was gonna die doing it, like the first time. i actually went through the whole thing without taking a break (except for moutain climber on the floor). I am amazed that i actually did the burpies non stop!

I thought today was shred day, and i was gonna have it easy,but nope it was NMTZ. anyways, I am just happy I am sticking to the challenge.

hope everybody had a nice day. I had an amazing day today. I played in the snow with the children, made a huge snowman and had a snowball fight. The best part was that i was able to zip my snowpants!!!!!!:laugh:
  • kgs0201
    Options
    hope everybody had a nice day. I had an amazing day today. I played in the snow with the children, made a huge snowman and had a snowball fight. The best part was that i was able to zip my snowpants!!!!!!:laugh:

hahah! i had the same great feeling when I went snowboarding for the first time this year!! last year I could barely zip my snowboarding pants and this year I feel like I should be wearing a belt!
  • ChellieIrish
    Options
    Sorry guys still in this challenge just got delayed a few days due to an injury :grumble: I plan on catching up again tonite :drinker: Hope you are all doing well :flowerforyou:

Just checked :blushing: gonna be doing day 3 NMTZ way behind it sucks :grumble: also taking off a week and not weighin in this Friday :wink: but will be back on track next week :drinker:
  • soccermum75
    Options
    I was so happy it was day off on monday, i went to a zumba class inthe am. Then at night when i usually do the videos, it felt weird to be doing nothing so i did jillian yoga meltdowm... Hum, i think my body really needed the rest. Yesterday i did 30 ds, level 2 and today level 3. I am exhausted. Need rest.
  • soccermum75
    Options
    Anybody out there? Well yesterday iwas dead tired and still managed to do 30ds level 2 . Today we took the whole family out to see a firework. It' s the first time i do that in the winter. It was pretty chilly but fun. We just lied down in the snow and watched it. I did not feel like working out again but i still managed yo do BFBM. I am real tired now. Well i really wanted to quit but since i signed up for the challenge, i did not want to miss a workout.

Hope you guys are still hanging on.
  • ChellieIrish
    Options
    Sorry guys nursing a sprained wrist and sore neck thought a couple of days rest would fix it but nope :grumble: It's now strapped up even typing is sore :angry:

Hope you are all managing to keep up with it :flowerforyou:
  • soccermum75
    Options
    Happy valentines day to all. Glad it' a day off. My zumba class kicked my butt this mornimg. I am still sore. Don't think i could have done another jillian dvd today.
  • kgs0201
    Options
    okay so i completely fell behind and now I'm playing catch up! Last night I did 30 Day Shred Level 2 and NMTZ (Days 9 and 10) and tonight I plan on doing 30 Day Shred Level 2 and BFBM (Days 11 and 12). It felt really good to push myself last night and I'm amazed at how far I've come since I started MFP in October. I also wanted to update my weight... Haven't been losing much anymore but I'm getting close to my goal of 135 so I figured it would start to be a lot harder.

ChellieIrish - SW = 165lbs (Jan 28th) - CW 161.2lbs (4th Feb)
    Gainskb - SW = 145.2 (Feb 2nd) , CW 143.6 (15th Feb)
  • soccermum75
    Options
    My CW is 173. Yay for me! I did not lose as much weight as i had hope for but my pants are really loose... Jeans are almost down to my knees by the end of the day if i dont't wear a belt.:)
  • Noeandrea
    Options
    Hi eveyone

I'm new to this site. My name is Andrea, I'm 33 years old, and came upon this site while doing a search on Jullian Michael's 30 Day Shred schedule. I just bought 30 Day Shred today and I'm definitely going to purchase the other 2 DVDs to do the 30 day challenge posted. I want to lose about 20 pounds and was looking for something to really challenge my body and to push it into fat burning mode. I'm well-versed on how to eat and have read Jullian's book Master Your Metabolism, so i can follow that. I thought it'd be great to join so I can get motivation over these 30 days. I'll have to add on a couple days though as I just started 30DS level 1 today, the 3rd. I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences over these next 30 days!! P.S. The 30 DS level 1 kicked my butt!! However, I felt super energized afterwards. Boy, what a challenge. Whoever said the side lunges with front arm raises was tough sure wasn't lying! WOW
  • Noeandrea
    Options
    Hi, it's the newbi again, Andrea. Quick question-- For the 30 day slim down challenge, do I need to check in? Oh, I weigh 168 and again looking to lose about 20 pounds. I'm hoping to exercise in the morning b4 work, so this might be the challenging for -- to get up early. I'm so used to exercising after work but it's sometimes hard to find the energy to do so. Wish me luck, but I'm ready for Jullian to kick my butt!! Bring it on!
  • Noeandrea
    Options
    16864115.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter